Hulk Form Builder , 1,247 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its versatility in creating customizable forms, highlighting its user-friendly drag-and-drop interface. It's particularly useful for registration and custom form creation, with features like conditional logic and dynamic field values. Many commend the responsive and effective customer support.

July 7, 2023

I am thrilled to share my positive review for the "Hulk Form Builder" Shopify app. The app's robust features have greatly enhanced my ability to create customized forms for my store. From contact forms to surveys, the drag-and-drop interface makes designing forms a breeze. What truly sets this app apart is the exceptional support provided by Vatsal, the support executive. Prompt and knowledgeable, Vatsal has been instrumental in ensuring a seamless experience. I highly recommend the Hulk Form Builder app for its impressive features and the outstanding support from Vatsal, which have made a significant difference in my business.

CIBOFRESCO
India
10 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're immensely grateful for your five-star review of Hulk Form Builder! It's heartening to know that our app's features and user-friendly interface have effectively supported your store's form creation. Vatsal will be especially thrilled to know that his assistance made such a positive impact on your experience. Your high recommendation truly honors our team's efforts. Your feedback is extremely important to us as it helps us strive to deliver exceptional service. Thanks again for choosing Hulk Form Builder!

August 28, 2023

Terrific app. Super fast to get it going. Has all of the features I can think of. Very quick and helpful support. Highly recommended.

Velotrader
2 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you find our Hulk Form Builder terrific! Your kind words truly inspire us. We're glad to know that you're making the most of the features and found our support team quick and helpful. We appreciate your recommendation, it means a lot to us. If there's anything more you need, please reach out again. Thank you for choosing us!

Best,

September 29, 2023

Really vary good app for form.
Highly recommended.

Buyify
India
3 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

Thank you for your fantastic review and the perfect rating! We're thrilled to hear that you find our Hulk Form Builder app really good and highly recommend it. Our team continuously works hard to provide useful and efficient features, and your positive feedback serves as great inspiration. If you have any further suggestions or need any assistance, feel free to reach out to us. Your feedback is instrumental in driving our improvements.

The HulkApps Team.

May 4, 2023

Best app I have ever used so far. Was stuck in building forms manually but this app made everything easy for me.

neonjistore
About 1 month using the app
HulkApps.com replied May 18, 2023

Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad to hear that the Hulk Form Builder app has made your life easier and that you have been happy with your experience. We appreciate your five-star rating and your continuous support. Cheers!

June 21, 2023

It's not easy to make a store for me who recently started Shopify. The same was true of the contact form.

I chatted with Khushbu to solve my problem. It was the speed of answering as if you knew my question in advance. She was kind and solved my problem very quickly.

Thank you, Khushbu!

SENA Store
6 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our team member, Khushbu, and that she was able to assist you quickly and efficiently. We understand that starting a new store and setting up a contact form on Shopify can be challenging, especially at the beginning. Our team is always here to make things easier for you.

Your kind words for Khushbu definitely made her day and she's glad she could help. As a team, we strive to provide the best customer service, and it's fantastic to hear that we delivered on that! We genuinely appreciate your feedback and the 5-star rating.

Best Wishes,

December 16, 2023

Haris was wonderful!!!!

MARTA PAOLILLO store
Italy
About 6 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 18, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic experience with Haris! Our team always strives to provide top-notch service and it sounds like Haris hit the mark with you. Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. Have a great day!

Best Wishes,

November 11, 2023

Love the app. easy to use and very good customer service.

Wholesale Flowers Vancouver
About 2 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you're loving Hulk Form Builder and finding it easy to use! Our team works hard to deliver good customer service and your appreciation makes it all worthwhile. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! Your stellar rating and feedback mean a lot to us.

Warm regards,

Edited March 22, 2024

fantastico, funziona tutto correttamente!
Ricordatevi di abilitare l'app nelle preferenze del tema.
Vatsal è stato rapido e pronto nel rispondere alle mie esigenze.
CONSIGLIATO!

Brian&Barry Milano
Italy
4 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

Ciao, grazie mille per aver condiviso la tua esperienza con Hulk Form Builder! Siamo lieti di sapere che tutto funziona correttamente per te. In effetti, la tua osservazione sull'abilitazione dell'app nelle preferenze del tema è molto utile. Ci piace vedere i nostri utenti che sfruttano pienamente tutte le funzionalità dell'app. Il tuo feedback è essenziale per noi. Grazie ancora!

Cordiali saluti,
Il team HulkApps

December 8, 2023

Excelente atención a clientes, me resolvieron todo muy rapido

Innovita
Mexico
About 17 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 11, 2023

¡Gracias por tu resenha! Nos alegra mucho saber que estás satisfecho con nuestra atención al cliente y que pudimos resolver tus problemas rápidamente. Siempre estamos aquí para ayudarte. Tus comentarios son muy importantes para nuestro equipo, ya que nos ayudan a seguir mejorando.

Saludos cordiales,
El equipo de HulkApps.

May 23, 2023

The form builder was very user-friendly and easy to implement into my Shopify site. I also received the help I needed when I had a question about integrating the form into a specific site within my app. Khushbu was very knowleg!able and helped me with my issue the very first time around.

I would highly recommend Hulk Form Builder!!!

My Store
1 day using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're over the moon to hear that you've found our Hulk Form Builder user-friendly and easy to use on your Shopify site, and it's fantastic to know that Khushbu was able to assist you successfully! Your supportive words mean a lot.

We pride ourselves on providing efficient and effective support, so it's wonderful to hear that you'd highly recommend our app! Thank you for taking the time to reward us with a 5-star rating.

Remember, our team is always here if you have any more questions or need further assistance. Your feedback helps us ensure we're continually meeting and exceeding our user's needs.