Hulk Form Builder , 1,141 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly, no-coding-required interface that allows for the creation of complex forms. They commend its seamless Shopify integration, device-responsive forms, and reliable performance. The customer service, particularly representatives like Khushbu and Vatsal, is praised for quick response times. The app is recommended for its powerful features, ease of use, and excellent support.

September 18, 2018

Great app! It has come in very handy for my online store, classicturkishtowels.com
I'll be recommending this to everyone!

Classic Turkish Towels
HulkApps.com replied March 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Edited September 29, 2023

We have been using this app on the PRO plan for a while now and everything has worked well. Had a couple random questions and the service was super fast and helpful.

Rugged Radios
HulkApps.com replied March 3, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback.
HulkApps team is happy that our app lived up to your expectations.
We will forward this to Amit, I am sure he'll be more than happy when he reads it.

Edited November 7, 2019

I used this app for the customer to fill out general information and to upload some pictures. Worked great for a free app. Customer service was great helping me figure out that my email notifications were going to my spam folders.

The Hoodwink
HulkApps.com replied November 7, 2019

Thank you for the support! Cheers!

July 14, 2019

This is one of the best free APPs out there. I used this app to create a custom form that my customers can use to create a personalized sign. I was also to enable file upload. metaldisplayusa.com

Metal Display USA
HulkApps.com replied July 15, 2019

We're glad our app could meet your expectations. Let us know what you think of the Pro features. It's free to try for 6 days!

Thank you!

May 21, 2018

works great for what I needed it for.

So Just Six
HulkApps.com replied March 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support.

Edited February 22, 2021

I used the Forms app to create a number of forms on my organisation's website. The forms are easy to create and deploy and offer excellent functionality. When I encountered an issue, the support team were very quick in advising me how to resolve the issue. I have no hesitation in recommending this app to other potential users. =========== 10 July 2020=========== Since first using it, I have had a couple of queries that were very quickly resolved by the Hulk Apps Support team. Great work guys and girls! One thing I would love to see changed in the Form Builder is the ability to integrate PayPal payments as well as Stripe since it would give clients more payment options. =====
22 Feb 2021 Had another issue with a new form I created. Once again, the support team stepped up to the plate and very quickly resolved the issue. Great support team!

Child Protection Party
HulkApps.com replied December 12, 2019

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

March 26, 2020

Really easy to use and great features, even in the free version.

I couldn't figure out how to disable the auto responder email but the customer service team answered very quickly and thoroughly to resolve the issue.

Exquisite Trimmings
HulkApps.com replied March 26, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

November 10, 2021

App works great and I've been overall very happy with it. A few bugs here and there, but the customer service staff are quick to get it fixed. I'd recommend it

Custom Mattress Makers
HulkApps.com replied November 11, 2021

Thank you for your 5-stars review. We always strive to do better.

Please feel free to reach out to support@hulkcode.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right for you.

September 7, 2017

We use the app on our site https://itzoo.co.uk/ - very happy with the quality of the app and the service provided by the developer.

Itzoo
HulkApps.com replied March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

August 15, 2022

We use form builder for job applications along with contest entry forms.
We really appreciate just how much we can customize each field to meet the needs of any specific form.
The ability to export submissions to csv is a great additional feature.
Support is quick and thorough.

Mexicali Blues
HulkApps.com replied August 17, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our Form Builder app. We are truly glad you have found our app easy customizable, as we are always aiming at making the app user-friendly and as custom as it gets.

All the best from the team!