Hulk Form Builder , 1,120 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly, no-coding-required interface that allows for the creation of complex forms. They commend its seamless Shopify integration, device-responsive forms, and reliable performance. The customer service, particularly representatives like Khushbu and Vatsal, is praised for quick response times. The app is recommended for its powerful features, ease of use, and excellent support.

February 10, 2021

I installed the product option form first and after continuously amazed by their service in helping me fixing all the issues - I decided to also replace my previous contact form with Hulk form builder. I enjoyed working with them and they are the best in terms of timely responding and solving your issues.

The Chubby Paw
Spain
HulkApps.com replied February 10, 2021

Edited March 10, 2020

Very powerful and flexible app for the pro version! Responsive to support tickets too. Was easy to learn and relatively intuitive.

Vapour Beauty
HulkApps.com replied March 11, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for the kind words! We are glad that you found our Form Builder app useful for your business. Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

October 5, 2022

I have two Shopify stores and use TONS of apps. I am SO impressed with the customer service this app provides. The online chat widget was answered quickly! The developer accessed my store and fixed my problems within ten minutes. I have multiple forms on my site and they all work great. Def recommend using this app!

Wholesale Nani
HulkApps.com replied October 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are always happy to help!

Kind regards

May 15, 2022

Very helpful product, customer service is responsive and accurate. Thanks I highly recommend this app.

Inner Strength Supplements
New Zealand
HulkApps.com replied May 19, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your kind words. We value your input, so please make sure to check out our Roadmap on the app and leave your ideas for new features. We are going to make sure to implement them as soon as possible.

April 26, 2021

It's really great app to utilize fields over the form. Always recommend and extremely satisfied. Great support

GC Supply
HulkApps.com replied April 26, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

May 18, 2022

Excellent app, forms work really well on our site and are easy to create. Help is quick when you need it also, would definitely recommend.

Valentine Wigs
HulkApps.com replied May 19, 2022

Hi there,

Those are some lovely words and we will never get bored of them. We would also appreciate if you go to the roadmap on the app and leave us ideas for new features. We will try to implement them as soon as possible.

April 29, 2019

Love this app! Easy for us to spin up new forms in a matter of minutes! Great for specific campaigns we are running.

Welcome
HulkApps.com replied April 30, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our app. The app is quite versatile, and we feel super happy when we hear how merchants use it!

July 13, 2023

The app so far has been very user-friendly and easy to set up. We initially ran into some issues, but the amazing support team helped us resolve them instantly

Morris Co. Ironworks
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

Hi there,

We're thrilled to hear that you're finding the Hulk Form Builder user-friendly and easy to setup. It's great to know that our support team could step in and help resolve the issues you encountered.

Your experience matters to us, and we're committed to providing you with top-notch service at all times. We'll continue working hard to ensure our app helps you achieve your business goals.

Thanks again for the 5-star review, and remember we're here for you whenever you need us.

Best,
The HulkApps Team

December 26, 2017

I looked at a number of form builder apps and this one appeared to provide everything I needed so I saw no need for one of the paid apps. It even supports conditional form objects - objects tht only appear based on teh vlaue the user chooses from a drop-down or whether a checkbox is clicked or not.

As I used it I encountered one situation where I would like to have had a form object that wasn't supported - the ability to link to a url either via a text link or button. Other than that (and the need to not use an apostrophe anywhere) the app was flawless, and easy to configure with various post-submit options for what to do when the form is submitted.

If you want a flexible, customizable form builder give this one a shot before paying for one of the competitors.

American Pride Outlet
HulkApps.com replied March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

May 27, 2021

Using free version for Contact Us form with ability for file uploads (a feature needed by us). Easy to set up and all working fine. Great that this is available free.

Sip Knit Yarn
HulkApps.com replied May 27, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.