Hulk Form Builder , 1,309 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create customizable forms for various purposes, including customer registration and feedback. It's praised for its wide range of features, reliable performance, and smooth integration with Shopify. Many highlight the quick and helpful customer support. The interface is user-friendly, featuring a drag-and-drop form creation tool. The app is recommended for its comprehensive features and excellent customer support.

August 18, 2022

Amazing company, great customer support, and very affordable. You really cant ask for much more! I use this app on all of my shopify sites!

MONARX
HulkApps.com replied August 18, 2022

Wow, and what an amazing review!

Thank you so much, we truly appreciate your kind words in regards to our company, customer support and our app!

All the best,
HulkApps Team :)

August 1, 2022

Really good support and an intuitive app. I recomend. I wish it keep doing a good job with the client supporter, because this is the business spirit.

Industria dos Óculos
Portugal
HulkApps.com replied August 8, 2022

Thanks for the kind words. We are happy you are enjoying our app and we're looking forward to supporting you on this eCommerce journey.

January 10, 2023

This Form Builder app has a great free version.
it does exactly what I need - embedding any form I like.

B-eco-me
HulkApps.com replied January 13, 2023

Thank you for your amazing feedback, we are happy you found our form to be user-friendly :)
Cheers!

June 1, 2020

Amazing. Finally a free app that's actually good. Super easy to use. I only needed for a simple contact form but I will for sure buy the upgraded version in the future when we need more. Thanks so much!

Pen + Posh
HulkApps.com replied June 2, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience;
We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so please let us know if you need anything! We are always standing by to help. :)

February 10, 2021

I installed the product option form first and after continuously amazed by their service in helping me fixing all the issues - I decided to also replace my previous contact form with Hulk form builder. I enjoyed working with them and they are the best in terms of timely responding and solving your issues.

The Chubby Paw
Spain
HulkApps.com replied February 10, 2021

Edited March 10, 2020

Very powerful and flexible app for the pro version! Responsive to support tickets too. Was easy to learn and relatively intuitive.

Vapour Beauty
HulkApps.com replied March 11, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for the kind words! We are glad that you found our Form Builder app useful for your business. Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

April 1, 2023

Have helped us over and over again, tremendously, without hesitation. Really a fantastic team to work with.

Hillman Reid Premium Skin and Hair Care Inc.
HulkApps.com replied April 1, 2023

Thank you for such kind words, we truly appreciate you choosing our app over and over again!
Thank you for the such amazing support of our app and our team.
Happy to work with you!

October 5, 2022

I have two Shopify stores and use TONS of apps. I am SO impressed with the customer service this app provides. The online chat widget was answered quickly! The developer accessed my store and fixed my problems within ten minutes. I have multiple forms on my site and they all work great. Def recommend using this app!

Wholesale Nani
HulkApps.com replied October 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are always happy to help!

Kind regards

May 15, 2022

Very helpful product, customer service is responsive and accurate. Thanks I highly recommend this app.

Inner Strength Supplements
New Zealand
HulkApps.com replied May 19, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your kind words. We value your input, so please make sure to check out our Roadmap on the app and leave your ideas for new features. We are going to make sure to implement them as soon as possible.

April 26, 2021

It's really great app to utilize fields over the form. Always recommend and extremely satisfied. Great support

GC Supply
HulkApps.com replied April 26, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.