Form Builder + Wholesale Form

Form Builder + Wholesale Form

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Custom Registration Form + Paypal, Stripe, Mailchimp, Klaviyo

Mixx Audio

Very good app with lots of form building functionality. Customer Service team is very responsive, my queries are always handled very swiftly. Highly recommend.

kathypetstore

Awesome setup! It was easy to build an effective and great looking form. You can do this yourself. User friendly, even for this website newbie.

Race Face Dealer Sales

The team did a great job on the app. It works well and is simple yet effective. We needed a submission counter included and within days the team built it as a feature on their app. So we re happy and plan to use it on a few more of our sites.

jameskclothing

I love this app simple and easy to navigate I recommend this app over Mailchimps form builder this is a must have for your store. Using it , constantly and one of the best on Shopify.

Marco Serrot Art

Great service, you exceeded my expectations at all times. I'm ready to launch my online Art Gallery. Thank you for developing this great app!

Camp Dovid

The thought put into the variety of possible forms is awesome. Easy to create forms. After I created my form I needed assistance in setting it up on a specific page on my site. Got an immediate response and the team went above and beyond to quickly do what I need without me even having to ask. Was very very very impressed with the level of customer service. Keep going guys you are doing an awesome job!

Wholesale Cabinet Supply

Great app and Great service. A majority of my business comes from forms and this one is a keeper. I like the conditional logic that shows certain fields based on answers in other fields. I also like the auto emails it will send upon submission of the forms, to the customer and to me. You can send them from your own email and you can customize the emails with form entries for added personalization. The support has been there to help me through a few issues as well!

April 27, 2019

Thanks so much for the five-star review :) We really appreciate it!

Greenair

App really works and helpful. It's amazing and support are very responsive. Good Job Form Builder Team!

April 27, 2019

Thank you so much for the five-star review! We really appreciate it! 😊

ezrxoptix

Great customer service! Great customer service! Great customer service! Great customer service! Great customer service! 5 stars customer service

April 27, 2019

Thanks so much for the five-star review! Our customer support works hard to assist you for any queries :)

AffinityBands

Nice form, easy to use. One thing is wish the form has easy sending from option, instead of emailing the developer to activate it. Also, if the option to change the size of each fill out area was built in, it would be perfect. If there were too many info, makes the form long ex: current layout first name- one line, last name one line, if this was made where both were on the same line to save space.
Customer service is great, they reply pretty quickly (within 1 day)

April 27, 2019

Thanks so much for sharing this! Feedback really helps ensure that we can provide the best experience possible for all of our merchants.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12