Form Builder + Custom Forms

Form Builder + Custom Forms

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Formbuilder for conditional logic, registration form, donation

OneOdio

I really appreciate the customer support. It helps us a lot to customize the form. I really recommend this app and service

PUBLIC

Great customer service and easy to use app. Would love to see more support documentation available on how to use the forms including troubleshooting form fields.

Gmini

good customer service, I installed 5 different my client websites. highly recommend. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ethni Beauty Market

Very good app and an AWESOME SUPPORT! I had 2 requests that have been fulfilled in a very short time due to a tight schedule. Thank you again!

MC Parts Depot

I can't get any help with my form. I have reached out to live chat with no response except, let me check. I've emailed and nothing. I would like to use the conditional email option and the show/hide logic option. I've tried everything and just need some guidance......NOTHING. Don't waste your time on this tool. PS a 2 day trial??

January 13, 2020

As per our discussion, we have resolved your queries and you are continue using the app. Please let us know if you need any other updates and our support team is always ready to assist you.

Thanks

shopgcanada1

Super easy to use! Love it! Big fan of this.
The support I received was Awsome not only did they fix my issues but were very patient with my lack of skills. I recommend in a big way.

January 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and rating.

Lean Bento

We installed this form to help us collect additional information for approval of wholesale accounts. We like that we are able to review the entries submitted via the form and approve/deny the entries before they can be created in our Shopify system itself.

Fanpants

Easy to use! We had a form made and published in minutes. Customer support is quick in response with the live chat option.

Mixx Audio

Very good app with lots of form building functionality. Customer Service team is very responsive, my queries are always handled very swiftly. Highly recommend.

kathypetstore

Awesome setup! It was easy to build an effective and great looking form. You can do this yourself. User friendly, even for this website newbie.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13