Custom Form Builder | Klaviyo

Custom Forms, Stripe & paypal, Klaviyo & MailChimp integration

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Bag Religion

Time spent using app Over 2 years

They help me with my queries especially when I have issues using the App. I always reach out to them and they never failed to amaze me. I highly recommend it.

Re-Athlete

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 14 hours

Awesome app! Helps us to create wholesale-/customer accounts with several tags. Quick help via chat also :)

BonBon Lingerie

Location Estonia

I downloaded the app to upgrade my customer registration list and the app fulfils almost all my needs. Customer support was very helpful and assisted me throughout the whole setting up process.

Zillabeau

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very useful app especially with the payment option. Support was also helpful. Would be great if they eventually added it's own custom email blast feature so you don't have to rely on another app for emails.

Bowmar Nutrition

Time spent using app About 3 years

Great customer service! Accidentally deleted an form and really needed to recover the submissions and they got right on it

Eadie Lifestyle Wholesale

Location Australia

We wanted to customise some of the field inputs on our form and contacted the app developer to see if it was possible. They responded really quickly and were able to action all our requests. The app functions really well and the level of service is top quality. Highly recommend.

PuntoHotel

Location Italy

really wonderful app, top support and assistance.. i think best app for registration form and also a perfect accessible price!

reliablepod

Been using this app across several websites and it simply does the job it is supposed to do. In addition to this made a mistake on my end and support logged in sorted it and emailed me when finished within 24 hours excellent support Thanks

The Flower Market on 7th

Very easy to use and had a minor problem with some HTML code. Customer service answered quickly and had the error fixed within 24 hours. Highly recommend this app!

September 22, 2021

We're so glad to hear that the support and setup have been super smooth for you! Thanks so much for this awesome review, and don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need help ✨

Hickory's At Home

Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app does exactly what I needed and the customer service is second to none! Customisable and easy to use! Thanks!

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review! 💖

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9