Form Builder + Custom Form

Form Builder + Custom Form

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Custom Form, Registration Form, Wholesale, Donation / Stripe

urbaninktattoos

Great app, perfect if you need to direct customer enquiries to different shops like I did. Couldn't recommend the team highly enough, when I had a query with he app, they went in and sorted it out for me and explained everything fully. Brilliant service!

cuteandcool

Form builder helped me create a form for respondents to our direct mail campaign. It's easy to use and responsive to changes.

BulbHead

Excellent product for clients. It allows to easily create and edit forms. Highly recommended and Support is just awesome.

Allmade®

I was having problems activating accounts so I sent out an email asking for help. I got a super quick response and my issue was handled. Yay! Super impressed with the customer service I received.

Le Projet

Excellent App, perfect for creating separate wholesale sign up forms. Support is quick to answer questions.

台灣米果有限公司

Registration form translation problem Solving problems quickly Very good I recommend everyone to use it This is a good tool

Techture

We use this app to gather product registrations. It's easy to use and comes with a lot of great features. And when I wanted to tweak something the form doesn't let me do, I reached out to support and they did it for us in a jiffy. Thanks!

Doctors Optical Lab

This app was perfect for what we needed. Not only is it very flexible in what it can do, but the customer service team members are top notch. We ran into an issue during development and they wasted no time fixing it up for us. Highly recommended!

FindYourSmile

I am revising my review from a previously a 1 star. They have gone above and beyond in making sure this form is exactly what I needed for my business. The form is easy to use and has a very easy to understand interface. Its exactly what I need and what they have done for me in the customer service department, I will gladly recommend this app to anyone that is in need of a great form builder.

WEELIER

I LOVE THIS APP SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10