Custom Online Form Builder

Custom Online Form Builder

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Best online form builder to create forms and collect payments

MC Parts Depot

I can't get any help with my form. I have reached out to live chat with no response except, let me check. I've emailed and nothing. I would like to use the conditional email option and the show/hide logic option. I've tried everything and just need some guidance......NOTHING. Don't waste your time on this tool. PS a 2 day trial??

January 13, 2020

As per our discussion, we have resolved your queries and you are continue using the app. Please let us know if you need any other updates and our support team is always ready to assist you.

Thanks

Lean Bento

We installed this form to help us collect additional information for approval of wholesale accounts. We like that we are able to review the entries submitted via the form and approve/deny the entries before they can be created in our Shopify system itself.

Fanpants

Easy to use! We had a form made and published in minutes. Customer support is quick in response with the live chat option.

Mixx Audio

Very good app with lots of form building functionality. Customer Service team is very responsive, my queries are always handled very swiftly. Highly recommend.

Race Face Dealer Sales

The team did a great job on the app. It works well and is simple yet effective. We needed a submission counter included and within days the team built it as a feature on their app. So we re happy and plan to use it on a few more of our sites.

Marco Serrot Art

Great service, you exceeded my expectations at all times. I'm ready to launch my online Art Gallery. Thank you for developing this great app!

Camp Dovid

The thought put into the variety of possible forms is awesome. Easy to create forms. After I created my form I needed assistance in setting it up on a specific page on my site. Got an immediate response and the team went above and beyond to quickly do what I need without me even having to ask. Was very very very impressed with the level of customer service. Keep going guys you are doing an awesome job!

Wholesale Cabinet Supply

Great app and Great service. A majority of my business comes from forms and this one is a keeper. I like the conditional logic that shows certain fields based on answers in other fields. I also like the auto emails it will send upon submission of the forms, to the customer and to me. You can send them from your own email and you can customize the emails with form entries for added personalization. The support has been there to help me through a few issues as well!

April 27, 2019

Thanks so much for the five-star review :) We really appreciate it!

Greenair

App really works and helpful. It's amazing and support are very responsive. Good Job Form Builder Team!

April 27, 2019

Thank you so much for the five-star review! We really appreciate it! 😊

ezrxoptix

Great customer service! Great customer service! Great customer service! Great customer service! Great customer service! 5 stars customer service

April 27, 2019

Thanks so much for the five-star review! Our customer support works hard to assist you for any queries :)