Form Builder + Customize Forms

Form Builder + Customize Forms

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Custom Registration Form, Payment Form, Conditional Logic Form

UTR Decorating

Does exactly what it says and pleasantly more! Attentive and efficient customer service make this a no-brainer to download and start using.

MIXX CHARGE

We have been using this App for two of our stores and we are really happy with it. If anything needs to be changed because of doesn't work properly or something else, the developers will do it for you.

Pole Championship Series

Installed this app so that we could accept registrations from the US and Australia. Initially the app was not functioning as we had wished, but a quick message and literally anything and everything we wanted to tweak was done in a timely manner - allowing us to charge in AUD and USD. The app looks fantastic in desktop and mobile versions, interface is slick and has multiple features to adjust the design. Highly recommended - keep up the good work team.

Coyne Store

Eager and happy to assist us on whatever we needed on our form. Had to get custom html into our form

Bizzy Coffee

It was easy to use this app to create a custom form we needed that allows us to save to Mailchimp. Had some slight issues but support was very helpful and responsive.

GreatVacs

I used this app but then noticed they only allow you to have 2 forms without upgrading to their ridiculous price plans (its a form builder people these are not expensive). Thanks but no thanks. Save your money for important things like bringing customers to your store.

urbaninktattoos

Great app, perfect if you need to direct customer enquiries to different shops like I did. Couldn't recommend the team highly enough, when I had a query with he app, they went in and sorted it out for me and explained everything fully. Brilliant service!

cuteandcool

Form builder helped me create a form for respondents to our direct mail campaign. It's easy to use and responsive to changes.

BulbHead

Excellent product for clients. It allows to easily create and edit forms. Highly recommended and Support is just awesome.

Allmade®

I was having problems activating accounts so I sent out an email asking for help. I got a super quick response and my issue was handled. Yay! Super impressed with the customer service I received.