Custom Online Form Builder

Custom Online Form Builder | Reviews

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Mailchimp Forms, Stripe, Klaviyo, Registration, Donation Form

Techture

We use this app to gather product registrations. It's easy to use and comes with a lot of great features. And when I wanted to tweak something the form doesn't let me do, I reached out to support and they did it for us in a jiffy. Thanks!

Doctors Optical Lab

This app was perfect for what we needed. Not only is it very flexible in what it can do, but the customer service team members are top notch. We ran into an issue during development and they wasted no time fixing it up for us. Highly recommended!

WEELIER

I LOVE THIS APP SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dreamdealstore

Did look easy but I had to give up trying to build a simple form because I couldn't get the submit button to send to a web page. The feature is listed but didn't work and the documentions is mainly video preventing quick access to the relevant info and no search field

Untold Horizons

Good extension with shopify and easy to use!

Cci Dealerweb

I love the reg form! Love the activate functionality.
I would really like to see more customization possibilities, Layout options, dialog box sizes (really do you need the entire width of the screen for every field?
Looking at other forms now...

Promoland Test

couldn't get it to run the way I wanted for my store, but support was very quick to respond and to help

The J 3

This builder is really slow to load.

Eat Your Words Custom Cookies

Super unhappy with Form Builder for several reasons:
1) No ability to duplicate a form, but instead must build each from scratch, a ridiculous waste of time.
2) Adding photos to a form has to be done within the HTML code of the page on which the form will live and frequently, any addition to the code creates errors within the data collected through the form.
3) Form data does is not connected to anything within Shopify -- new records or orders are not created within my Shopify store, requiring manual effort to create orders when customers submit via the forms.
4) "Edit Preferences" from "View Details" in my Shopify app list generates a "file not found" error, making it impossible for me to change my account preferences, cancel my account, etc.
5) Support limited to email only for first 2 levels of account, which honestly is too little for such a manually oriented app.

Customhockeyuniforms Com

Excellent app and even better customer service! The conditional logic is an awesome feature and pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it. Developer's responses to my questions were prompt and professional and a couple of bugs I had with one form were resolved quickly! Highly recommend!