Custom Online Form Builder

Custom Online Form Builder

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Best online form builder to create forms and collect payments

Pirates Pixies

Not exactly what I was looking for, but it works. I was hoping to set it up more like a recurring order so my service customers didn't have to enter a new order every week. Until someone comes up with that, this will do just fine.

Stardomdancecostumes

As a wholesaler and a b2b company, I use the app for a member login so that only members can view our prices and use our checkout. App works perfectly and support is super fast and friendly. 5/5 stars would definitely recommend this app.

Annalise Jewellery

Much improved from what it used to be, great value for money and does everything we need it too! Support is good too. use it on our site www.annalise.co.uk

Mosaic Curtians

Great app so easy to use, love it

Melodic Virtue

Exactly what we were looking for in a form builder. Extremely easy to use!

Tropis Swim

Used for 1 day and decided to uninstall. Didn't have any of the functionality I was after (phone number field, date field,) and you couldn't plug this into the shopping cart page. Jot form seems to be much more advanced and free!

Hdnyc

Excellent app so far – very customizable with lots of features.
Works just like it should. Your better off paying for the Advance account and having access to all of the features. Awesome Support.

Dextroshop Com

I love this APP. So far it has been very valuable and easy to Setup!!!

Fan Frames

Its an All in one very useful app. We create the forms very easily from dashboard. Thanks!

Motexsa

This may be one of the best apps in the Shopify app store. I wish I would have found it sooner. Great customer service and a lot of options in it.