Form Builder | Custom Forms

Custom Forms, Stripe & paypal, Klaviyo & MailChimp integration

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Cci Dealerweb

I love the reg form! Love the activate functionality.
I would really like to see more customization possibilities, Layout options, dialog box sizes (really do you need the entire width of the screen for every field?
Looking at other forms now...

Promoland Test

Location Croatia

couldn't get it to run the way I wanted for my store, but support was very quick to respond and to help

The J 3

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This builder is really slow to load.

Eat Your Words Custom Cookies

Super unhappy with Form Builder for several reasons:
1) No ability to duplicate a form, but instead must build each from scratch, a ridiculous waste of time.
2) Adding photos to a form has to be done within the HTML code of the page on which the form will live and frequently, any addition to the code creates errors within the data collected through the form.
3) Form data does is not connected to anything within Shopify -- new records or orders are not created within my Shopify store, requiring manual effort to create orders when customers submit via the forms.
4) "Edit Preferences" from "View Details" in my Shopify app list generates a "file not found" error, making it impossible for me to change my account preferences, cancel my account, etc.
5) Support limited to email only for first 2 levels of account, which honestly is too little for such a manually oriented app.

Customhockeyuniforms Com

Excellent app and even better customer service! The conditional logic is an awesome feature and pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it. Developer's responses to my questions were prompt and professional and a couple of bugs I had with one form were resolved quickly! Highly recommend!

Spank Industries

Location Taiwan

A very user-friendly app that delivers on it's promise. The support is also excellent, and we had almost immediate feedback on our requests. Recommended!

G47 Marketplace

Time spent using app 1 day

Horrible App! Spent 7 1/2 hours programming an extensive form, only to find that the whole thing deleted.

Spent 5 hours the next day rebuilding the form...it worked for a few minutes, then when I went back to edit it to make minor changes, all data disappeared again!

Contacted support several times, waited several days for support to get back to me with no resolve...they only responded to offer support after I deleted the app from my store.

I have never written a review ever before in my life, but this experience was so bad, it prompted me to actually leave this information so no one else has to experience this horrible waste of two working days of my life!

Don't waste your time with this one...find a better app.... I urge you.

Pirates Pixies

Not exactly what I was looking for, but it works. I was hoping to set it up more like a recurring order so my service customers didn't have to enter a new order every week. Until someone comes up with that, this will do just fine.

Stardomdancecostumes

As a wholesaler and a b2b company, I use the app for a member login so that only members can view our prices and use our checkout. App works perfectly and support is super fast and friendly. 5/5 stars would definitely recommend this app.

Annalise Jewellery

Time spent using app About 1 year

Much improved from what it used to be, great value for money and does everything we need it too! Support is good too. use it on our site www.annalise.co.uk