AAA Form Builder

AAA Form Builder

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
AAAeCommerce Inc
4.5
June 14, 2019

The team did a great job on the app. It works well and is simple yet effective. We needed a submission counter included and within days the team built it as a feature on their app. So we re happy and plan to use it on a few more of our sites.

Race Face Dealer Sales
Time spent using app: 11 days
May 12, 2019

Great service, you exceeded my expectations at all times. I'm ready to launch my online Art Gallery. Thank you for developing this great app!

Marco Serrot Art
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
May 1, 2019

The thought put into the variety of possible forms is awesome. Easy to create forms. After I created my form I needed assistance in setting it up on a specific page on my site. Got an immediate response and the team went above and beyond to quickly do what I need without me even having to ask. Was very very very impressed with the level of customer service. Keep going guys you are doing an awesome job!

Camp Dovid
Time spent using app: 5 days
April 22, 2019

Great app and Great service. A majority of my business comes from forms and this one is a keeper. I like the conditional logic that shows certain fields based on answers in other fields. I also like the auto emails it will send upon submission of the forms, to the customer and to me. You can send them from your own email and you can customize the emails with form entries for added personalization. The support has been there to help me through a few issues as well!

Wholesale Cabinet Supply
Time spent using app: About 1 year
AAAeCommerce Inc replied April 27, 2019

Thanks so much for the five-star review :) We really appreciate it!

April 17, 2019

App really works and helpful. It's amazing and support are very responsive. Good Job Form Builder Team!

Greenair
Time spent using app: About 1 year
AAAeCommerce Inc replied April 27, 2019

Thank you so much for the five-star review! We really appreciate it! 😊