Form Builder + Customize Forms

Form Builder + Customize Forms

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Easy-to-use form builder include Payments & Conditional Logic

Babe And The Beard

Just installed it and so far so good! Thank you!

Untold Horizons

Good extension with shopify and easy to use!

Cci Dealerweb

I love the reg form! Love the activate functionality.
I would really like to see more customization possibilities, Layout options, dialog box sizes (really do you need the entire width of the screen for every field?
Looking at other forms now...

Promoland Test

couldn't get it to run the way I wanted for my store, but support was very quick to respond and to help

The J 3

This builder is really slow to load.

Live Infinitely

Awesome app but even better support!

First of all, this is the only form building app that I could find that can do exactly what I need and syncs with my email CRM. There were a few things that I needed changed and some questions I had. The awesome team at aaa ecommerce answered and fixed everything I needed to fit my store.

Very impressed with the communication of these guys. Thanks so much!

Healthy Human Life

I must of tried around 5 other form Shopify apps before I tried this one. This one has the best funtionality out of all of the form apps. It click and drag to build the forms and makes it easy to post them with the codes.

I deleted all of the other forms and will stick with this one.

Eat Your Words Custom Cookies

Super unhappy with Form Builder for several reasons:
1) No ability to duplicate a form, but instead must build each from scratch, a ridiculous waste of time.
2) Adding photos to a form has to be done within the HTML code of the page on which the form will live and frequently, any addition to the code creates errors within the data collected through the form.
3) Form data does is not connected to anything within Shopify -- new records or orders are not created within my Shopify store, requiring manual effort to create orders when customers submit via the forms.
4) "Edit Preferences" from "View Details" in my Shopify app list generates a "file not found" error, making it impossible for me to change my account preferences, cancel my account, etc.
5) Support limited to email only for first 2 levels of account, which honestly is too little for such a manually oriented app.

Bewaltz Wholesale

Love this app. Very easy to use and the team is very helpful. Highly recommend this app for what you are looking for in terms of building forms and accepting applications.

Monkee Fashions

Very easy to use, I love it!
They provide both HTML and code for your store. This was very helpful!!