Shoppable Instagram & UGC

Shoppable Instagram & UGC

From $50/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 8, 2016

Great customer service! I had an issue with the way the app was displaying on my swimwear site so I contacted FourSixty and the helped me right away! I love this app!

Summer Love Swimwear
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
July 7, 2016

Excellent ap to boost sales from Instagram. I'm using Foursixty on a number of online stores that I manage, for whom Instagram is a key sales channels. Foursixty was really easy to integrate, and the Foursixty team were really helpful and responsive in assisting with the technical stuff! Well worth the money as it's definitely converting for us.

White Bohemian
June 23, 2016

I choose 5 stars, but only because there aren't more available!
I am using Foursixty since 2015 and I love it. My business is very focused on Instagram contents and audience, so this is the best way to take the best from each other.
Last but not least: Foursixty's assistance is one of the best I have ever experienced (thank you Michael! ❤️).

Mara

Maraismara
Italy
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 20, 2016

We priced and compared numerous of these and found this to be the best fit. We also liked that the developer when challenged by us is willing to defend his app and take ownership over it and cares about its performance v. the competition.

Livefashionable
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 13, 2016

Easy to setup and maintain, looks and works well, and the customer service and support are the best! They really go above and beyond to get the app working exactly the way we want it.

Popkiller
May 6, 2016

Best Instagram integration app, the team is also very knowledgeable. They have helped us in numerous occasions. Highly recommended.

Wantmylook
April 25, 2016

Great functionality, simple setup, and top customer service. Well recommended.

Oppermannlondon
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
April 25, 2016

We have used this app on a few of our clients shops and it works really well. Simple to use and looks really beautiful. Their support is excellent, answers quickly and goes above and beyond to help.

Otz Shoes
Norway
Time spent using app: About 3 years
April 22, 2016

Oh My Gosh!! Love this app!! My world is so much easier! Can't believe it took me so long to find this app! And PS Michael was terrific! Helped me get loaded on my site and gave my a full tour! Super stoked about this!!! Thanks F O U R S I X T Y!!

Mividamarket
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 22, 2016

I have never been so excited about an app before!! This is absolutely life changing. For a clothing store that pieces together outfits on instagram daily for promotional posts often customers have trouble finding all the pieces in the instagram post on our website. This allows them to find the pieces and add them to the cart SO EASILY!!! Not to mention support was AWESOME. They helped install it quickly and easily. Could not be more happy with this!

Lush Fashion Lounge