Shoppable Instagram & UGC

Shoppable Instagram & UGC

From $50/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Foursixty
4.9
February 8, 2022

This is a really great app for sharing Instagram content and shoppable UGC content on your site and in your emails. Even with my limited skills I have managed to create galleries and drop them into my EDMs easily which look fantastic! The customer service is the best I have encountered from any app I have used before (special shout out to Dan!). Highly recommended!

Keeko
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 21, 2021

Excellent integration on the site, and brings UGC to the forefront - plus, their customer service and response times are second to none!

Fairfax & Favor
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
October 13, 2021

I just started using this app and WOW! It's the best quality from the rest of UGC apps and the customer service is amazing! Michael was so helpful, he helped me integrate it for my Shopify just in a few minutes! I am so impressed and can't wait to see start results! Thank you Foursixty!!!

Wild Bohém
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 15, 2021

I was SO SO SO impressed from the start with Foursixty. I've been meaning to integrate this app for my online store and I am so happy I finally did. Pavel helped me with the initial steps and tutorials. He was awesome and made everything so simple! Then...

SMAIBULUN
Time spent using app: 1 day
April 22, 2021

I was SO impressed from the start with Foursixty. I've been meaning to integrate this app for my company and I am so happy I finally did. Pavel helped me with the initial steps and tutorials. He was awesome and made everything so simple! Then he connected me with Dan, who really went above and beyond with helping me design the app for my brand! It's perfect, and I couldn't have asked for better customer service. Thank you!

Shake Your Bon Bon