Shoppable Instagram & UGC

Shoppable Instagram & UGC. Rights Mgmt. Influencer Tracking.

From $50/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Ridge Wallet

foursixty has been a fantastic app for us. Getting user generated content onto our product pages as well as the standalone gallery have provided content that our customers really value and has definitely increased conversion rates.

The foursixty team and Michael have been fantastic as far as implementation and on-going support.

Ccprep

Time spent using app Over 1 year

- Easy installation
- Very user friendly app (developer/non-developer friendly)
- Great customer support. Quick to respond
- Fast load times on our site. (This has been an issue with other instagram services)
- Easy to tag products with social media content
- Very fast for the amount of data it's pulling in from several different sources...
- Has event tracking to track sales from the app

It works very well.

Little Black Diamond

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Does exactly what is described, easy to integrate. Great for businesses who are heavily into Instagram.

Olive Piper

Time spent using app About 2 years

I recently ask for support to make the gallery and homepage slider.
These guys were quick in replying and helped me fix my issues.

Thank again for all your help Foursixty!

Kulanikinis

Location Australia

We utilise the Foursixty application many times throughout the day and haven't looked back since we integrated it with our Shopify store in 2015. The app is easy to navigate and if you have any questions I love that the founder (Michael) is so responsive and delivers customer service to us that is above and beyond expectation!
Foursixty connects your social media customers immediately to your store and assists them to find the products they are looking for. This seamless experience is something we place a high value on are very thankful that Foursixty meets this need!
Thank you!!!!!!
Dani & Alex

Summer Love Swimwear

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Great customer service! I had an issue with the way the app was displaying on my swimwear site so I contacted FourSixty and the helped me right away! I love this app!

White Bohemian

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Excellent ap to boost sales from Instagram. I'm using Foursixty on a number of online stores that I manage, for whom Instagram is a key sales channels. Foursixty was really easy to integrate, and the Foursixty team were really helpful and responsive in assisting with the technical stuff! Well worth the money as it's definitely converting for us.

Maraismara

Location Italy
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I choose 5 stars, but only because there aren't more available!
I am using Foursixty since 2015 and I love it. My business is very focused on Instagram contents and audience, so this is the best way to take the best from each other.
Last but not least: Foursixty's assistance is one of the best I have ever experienced (thank you Michael! ❤️).

Mara

Livefashionable

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We priced and compared numerous of these and found this to be the best fit. We also liked that the developer when challenged by us is willing to defend his app and take ownership over it and cares about its performance v. the competition.

Popkiller

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Easy to setup and maintain, looks and works well, and the customer service and support are the best! They really go above and beyond to get the app working exactly the way we want it.