Fraud Scanner

Fraud Scanner

by 10X Apps

Automatically cancel fraudulent orders

Pixellogo

This app works as it should, especially for digital products resellers, it refunds the order before a download link is sent to the fraudsters, thats about 99% of the time, which is always an issue since. pixellogo.com

XBODY UK

Cancels fraudulent orders but order confirmations are still sent to us, which means we still have to manually log in and check every order. This defeats the whole purpose of the app!

April 29, 2019

Hi, per our communication with you, this is something completely out of our control as Shopify does not all apps to access the Checkout system and the confirmation email is sent before we are able to access the order. We sympathize with your frustration since it's frustrating for us as well, but please understand that this app works entirely as described/intended and we have done everything in our control to create and offer a product that works to cancel fraudulent orders. Also, as high volume store owners ourselves, we strongly recommend not using a shipping setup that ships goods on orders that have been canceled since that would essentially ship any order that has been previously canceled. We hope you can appreciate our humble position here and we would greatly appreciate any modification or removal of this review.

Kindly,
Jonah, Founder

aboniks

Easy install and clean uninstall. Automatically cancels transactions flagged by Shopify as high-risk. If that's all you want, the app will deliver it.

This developer is technically proficient and fairly responsive, but inclined to cut corners. Email from app users may be discarded by overly aggressive spam filters. Don't expect them to spell your name correctly in correspondence.

Why isn't this review 5 star?

[-1 star] Unsupported and unclear legal customer consent requirements in app TOS, Section 9.4.1.

[-1 star] Poor technical documentation.

[-1 star] Support experience needs improvement.

March 14, 2019

Thank you for your review. Per our extensive conservations outside of this review and the many changes we’ve made to our systems, I am sorry that you did not find your support experience up to your standards. We strive for fantastic customer service and make sure to promptly and efficiently answer any and all emails in our inbox. We also work closely with Shopify to ensure that we are always in compliance with their strict privacy and disclosure guidelines, so it’s unfortunate that you feel this way. After deliberating with the Shopify team they were more than impressed in the effort that we made to satisfy your concerns, they also found them to be a bit bizarre. However, as a customer we respect your opinion and will continue to work to improve your experience in the future.

We look forward to having you as a customer and working to improve all of the aspects listed in your review.

Sincerely,
Jonah
Co-Founder
10x Apps

Kappa USA

Simple but important app that automatically cancels high-risk orders. We get a lot of orders and so this app cuts time it takes to manually cancel orders. Customer support is pretty responsive and helpful as well.

My Fashion & Life

Great app, easy setup. I like the free version for smaller businesses. Highly recommended for small and new businesses.

GRAV

This app is perfect for a very simple, straightforward function: automatically canceling high-risk orders. Why this isn't already baked into Shopify is puzzling, but Fraud Scanner has your back. Avoid chargebacks and losing your merchant services with this excellent app.

Inspiring Father

I used this app and it helped me find that more fraudulent orders were being made and i caught them and turned them into the police

cosobeauty

We use this app to weed out all the high risk orders on all of our stores. It's very reliable and we don't have to do any work which is the best part. Also it's extremely affordable considering how much time we were spending sorting through fraudulent orders before! Definitely download this app immediately.

LeeFed

I used this app to detect fraud on my site. I have to give this app 5 stars for performance. I certify this is an excellent App.

Gotcho Back

By far the best app on shopify. Saved me hundreds by automaticaly cancelling fraudulant orders. I had charge backs before. Never again thanks to 10x.

Previous 1 3