FraudBlock Fraud Prevention

FraudBlock Fraud Prevention

by ShopFox

Automatically cancel high-risk orders to prevent fraud

NORVINE Official Store

Als Düsseldorfer Unternehmen freuen wir uns natürlich immer lokale Angebote zu nutzen, und sind sehr zufrieden mit dieser Fraud Prevention App! Tolles Preis-Leistung-Verhältnis!

January 14, 2020

Vielen Dank für das Lob, das freut mich :-)! Viele Grüße aus/nach Düsseldorf!

Codecademy Shop

Does exactly what you'd want it to. Glorious. The support people are even friendly over email. You couldn't ask for anything better!

Pixel Empire

This app is incredible! I was receiving dozens of fraudulent orders a month that were being manufactured by my dropship company before I could catch them. With this app, everything is automated and it's one less thing I have to worry about.

The support is incredible. Nick worked with me to create a custom 'Fraudulent Cancel Confirmation' which shows how above and beyond they are willing to go to make their customers happy.

If you're receiving fraudulent orders and are having to pay chargeback fees, THIS IS THE APP FOR YOU!

Toybox Store

After having to deal with a number of high-risk orders that ended up in monetary losses, we finally found an easy to integrate app that could manage and filter those orders effectively. This in turn has saved us time and money, by automatically dismissing fraudulent orders. We had tried a couple of other apps before, but they didn’t have the features we we’re looking for. We highly recommend FraudBlock!

Emileo's World

Just downloaded the app so far love it. How is looking and working.

I will update my review later on when I see how good it works and experience with the team.

Indie XO

We love this app. Very easy to install. We have a lot of orders which need review manually and it does it for us. It worked by pushing the buyer to keep trying to purchase until they passed the filter. Very good app!

Mosaic Manufacturing

Love the app, has saved us on multiple fraud orders so far. Really simple to setup and uses the fraud detection already implemented into Shopify's system. Would definitely recommend!