FraudBlock Fraud Prevention

Automatically cancel high-risk orders to prevent fraud

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Gamer Hats

This is a really great and simple app. It has the ability to cancel and refund orders automatically, which can save you a significant amount of time and money. You can also whitelist your customers once you confirm that they are safe. Would recommend this app 100%.

COOLJOULSS

i used this app for last 1.5 months and found this app blocks all highrisk orders and cancels the orders but will sometimes not refund the amount, and later on you will be issued with a chargeback of additional $25 from bank. The funniest part is if we contact the customer service they will say everything is all good from their side its issue of the shopify app in converting the currency and will inform to refund manually.so its only partially working . may be only 70%. check opting.

August 15, 2020

Thanks for your review! As I explained on our live chat, this was an issue with Shopify showing a different currency on the order itself than the actual payment currency, which is an extreme edge case. I identified and fixed the issue (affecting 0.02% of multi-currency orders) while we were talking on the live chat.

soleRebels

This app has been highly effective at automating the process of cancelling and refunding high risk orders, and has also shown to curb the number of fraudulent orders being placed. Highly recommend for any stores dealing with frequent fraud issues.

LilGadgets

Before installing FraudBlock, I would have to make sure I manually canceled orders in my shipping software before my warehouse printed the labels out. FraudBlock makes this entire process seamless for me!

RedGuardian

The app did exactly what it was supposed to do. I did not have to worry about it refunding, canceling and adding stock.

FragranceBaba.com

This app makes it very easy to deal with fraud orders and is a huge time saver so now I don't have to manually cancel orders. Very easy to use and would highly recommend!

ONE UNIVER SHOP

This app is a time saver. used it after receiving several high-risk orders from Mexico and few other countries. So I decided to install it so I can automatically cancel those others. couldn't be happier. It works really great and you don't even have to think about it. Thank you for making this app.

Sensual Fashion Boutique

I used this app after getting several fraud orders from Mexico. I knew it was the same scammer but could not figure out how to stop this cat, until I added FraudBlock to my site. It 100 % legit stopped this dude at every attempt, no matter what name they used, what card they tried, or what delivery address they used. This app works like gold. Thank you for saving Sensual Fashion Boutique.

KershKicks

I have used this app for the past two months and it has been very useful to prevent fraudulent transactions. would definitely recommend to any online business

CastleMania Games

This ap does exactly what it promises, but any time you need to manage it and say add someone to your "whitelist" it takes forever for the ap to load. Also, there is no "blacklist" option which would be nice. That said we're keeping the ap for now.