FraudBlock Fraud Prevention

Automatically cancel high-risk orders to prevent fraud

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

The FX Chain

This app does exactly what it is advertised to do. We have been running it for a few weeks and have already stopped a number of fraudulent charges. Highly recommend this app.

Could find nothing wrong with this app.

My Scoot

In order to reduce the admin overhead of dealing with High risk orders, we utilised Fraudblock. It's simple UI made installation and use VERY easy. Also, Nick from Fraudblock has been a brilliant help in some finer customisations that we wished to make. For his support alone, I will recommend this app to everyone, so it really helps that the App itself is also simply brilliant to use in its own right!!

PoacherOnline

I don't know what i would have done without this app. FraudBlock has saved me thousands dollars by instantly canceling all high risk orders. I have used this app for 2 months and that was the best decision i made after suffering damages from such fraudulent orders. The best part is the app does all of those fantastic things for free.

F C H General Merchandise Store

I love this app. I have had this app since October 2019 & it has helped me to avoid a couple High Risk Orders & it does all the e-mailing, restocking, canceling & at the same time give a great sense of security. Every time I contact the developers they respond within a day or two. This is a GREAT App & they are GREAT People.

NORVINE Official Store

Als Düsseldorfer Unternehmen freuen wir uns natürlich immer lokale Angebote zu nutzen, und sind sehr zufrieden mit dieser Fraud Prevention App! Tolles Preis-Leistung-Verhältnis!

January 14, 2020

Vielen Dank für das Lob, das freut mich :-)! Viele Grüße aus/nach Düsseldorf!

Codecademy Shop

Does exactly what you'd want it to. Glorious. The support people are even friendly over email. You couldn't ask for anything better!

Pixel Empire

This app is incredible! I was receiving dozens of fraudulent orders a month that were being manufactured by my dropship company before I could catch them. With this app, everything is automated and it's one less thing I have to worry about.

The support is incredible. Nick worked with me to create a custom 'Fraudulent Cancel Confirmation' which shows how above and beyond they are willing to go to make their customers happy.

If you're receiving fraudulent orders and are having to pay chargeback fees, THIS IS THE APP FOR YOU!

Toybox Store

After having to deal with a number of high-risk orders that ended up in monetary losses, we finally found an easy to integrate app that could manage and filter those orders effectively. This in turn has saved us time and money, by automatically dismissing fraudulent orders. We had tried a couple of other apps before, but they didn’t have the features we we’re looking for. We highly recommend FraudBlock!

Emileo's World

Just downloaded the app so far love it. How is looking and working.

I will update my review later on when I see how good it works and experience with the team.

Indie XO

We love this app. Very easy to install. We have a lot of orders which need review manually and it does it for us. It worked by pushing the buyer to keep trying to purchase until they passed the filter. Very good app!