Wishpond Free Popup Builder

Price: Free

SnackCentralPH

Location Philippines
Time spent using app 15 minutes

I only want to try the Click Popup but it is requiring me to subscribe to 14days free trial. The product name says it is free but actually it is not. You should change the product name because it is wasting customer's time.

August 12, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are free for up to 50 subscribers. If you don't need subscribers you can remove the form and have it free forever.

GROOVE-ISP

Location South Africa

Great APP, just a pity the support team is never minded. Sent us instructions to add the coding to our website theme, added it, they confirmed it has been done correctly.

But the Pop ups don`t reflect so we approached them again and are just getting no support at all.

אמיגו קפה פתח תקווה בע"מ

Location Israel

Does not work,
I asked for help 3 times and got general answers that didn't help at all, like try incognito or try Wordpress

Kaerr

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Description is misleading, app says free with the list of features in description but most of those features require you to upgrade your account on their site.

September 3, 2019

Hi Kaerr,

I apologize for this - we recently removed the email marketing features from our free plan but did not update the Shopify App Listing. I'd be happy to give you those features for free to remedy this.

Can you please email me at nick@wishpond.com to get this set up in your Wishpond account?

Nick

Statementpieces

Time spent using app About 1 year

Wishpond Modified my site alright! I took a long time to get my site the way I wanted I created a wishpond pop up coupon I loved and trying to add it to show up on my site, and it never showed up but my site is all rearranged and no one can fixe it thanks a lot