Wishpond Free Popup Builder

Wishpond Free Popup Builder

by Wishpond

Create Beautiful Popups with Our Easy Drag-and-Drop Builder

GROOVE-ISP

Great APP, just a pity the support team is never minded. Sent us instructions to add the coding to our website theme, added it, they confirmed it has been done correctly.

But the Pop ups don`t reflect so we approached them again and are just getting no support at all.

אמיגו קפה פתח תקווה בע"מ

Does not work,
I asked for help 3 times and got general answers that didn't help at all, like try incognito or try Wordpress

Kaerr

Description is misleading, app says free with the list of features in description but most of those features require you to upgrade your account on their site.

September 3, 2019

Hi Kaerr,

I apologize for this - we recently removed the email marketing features from our free plan but did not update the Shopify App Listing. I'd be happy to give you those features for free to remedy this.

Can you please email me at nick@wishpond.com to get this set up in your Wishpond account?

Nick

Statementpieces

Wishpond Modified my site alright! I took a long time to get my site the way I wanted I created a wishpond pop up coupon I loved and trying to add it to show up on my site, and it never showed up but my site is all rearranged and no one can fixe it thanks a lot