Free Shipping Popup

Your customers will buy more with an amazing animated popup

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

CasualBusiness

Great! I enjoyed the process. It was so easy and fast to implement into my shop! I am a big fan. I recommend.

February 10, 2020

Thanks a lot for sharing! ❤️ We are glad you enjoyed setting up Free Shipping Popup. Hope your further experience will smooth as well.

My Wired Imagination

Nice app, fairly easy to install and configure, but billing is way off!!! The way pricing reads, 100 impressions a month are free in the basic plan, and then $5.00 for every 100 impressions after that. What it doesn’t mention is that it’s based solely on ‘impressions’ not unique visitors. So if you test your cart yourself, or a customer updates the cart frequently, the ‘impressions’ rack up pretty quick. For a site with a larger sales volume, this might be the right app, but for smaller sites like mine, with lower price points, it’s just not cost effective.

January 17, 2020

Hi. We will reach out to you in order to clarify all details.

RobWalker

It is a good app but is not intuitive, difficult to adjust settings. I set my shipping to free for a period of time but it was difficult to return the minimum to original amount.

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your review. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our users experience. To be honest we try our best to make the app intuitive.

Currently based on your plan there is one of the following two options to change the free shipping minimum price:
1. If you are on Basic, White Label or Customization app plan – there is the first field in the Configuration section named "Free Shipping Goal". You simply need to change the value and click Save.
2. If you are on Targeting or Enterprise app plan – there is the Geolocation Targeting section which says "All settings are automatically synchronized with your shipping zones.", so you don't need to adjust free shipping goals manually because they are synchronized with what you set in Shopify Shipping settings.

Hope this clarifies how to change the free shipping threshold in the app. We reached out to you a week ago to better understand the problem you had. If you could reply to our email from support@asoft.co that would be awesome! 😃🙏🏼

Speedflow Store Australia

Location Australia

Great app, our average order value has increased since installing. The lure of free shipping really works.

October 23, 2019

Really great to hear your average order value has increased since installing Free Shipping Popup! Thanks a lot for sharing this valuable info!

Utah Sparklers

Just started using the app so a little early to tell. Easy to customize buttons. Wish there were more font options though.

October 22, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! Actually it's possible to apply any font using our Custom CSS feature. I'll contact you with the details.

See https://headwayapp.co/free-shipping-popup-changelog/custom-css-113458

Hijab Collections

Location India

Great app 5* and great idea to attract the customers.
My experience with Free Shipping Popup is great.

October 17, 2019

Thanks! Glad you like Free Shipping Popup 😊 Hope your customers enjoy it as well and buy more 😃

Nordmann Co.

Location Brazil

Parabéns pelo app ele é realmente é muito bom e nos ajuda muito em nossas vendas. aprovado! aprovadod

October 15, 2019

Obrigada 😃

livvino

Location Netherlands

Really helpful and clean design. I like how easy it is to use and how effective it is. Thanks a lot to the developers.

October 3, 2019

Thanks for the kind words! We are glad you enjoy using Free Shipping Popup 😃

improve photo

this helps with upsells a lot, all your my customers just want to get to the threshold so they buy much more than the would

October 1, 2019

Glad to hear the free shipping upsell works well for you! And thank for the review 😊

Believe and Conquer™

Time spent using app About 1 month

We like the feel of this app already, simple set up and looks lovely too. The animated drone is a nice touch!

October 1, 2019

Thanks for your lovely review!