Free Shipping Popup

Free Shipping Popup

by ASoft

Your customers will buy more with an amazing animated popup

Golden Monkey Apparel

Just started using the app. Everything looks great! waiting on results now... So far I like it. Hopefully, It'll do the job $$$

September 27, 2019

Thanks for the review! Hope you'll see the results soon 💰

DeBoyz

looks great gonna try it out now . hope it doesnt conflict with other apps and html vs ccs stuff ..

September 26, 2019

Thanks for the review! Our app usually doesn't conflict with other apps in any ways. As for HTML, CSS and JS – we can ensure there shouldn't be any problems. We use Script Tags and our CSS is well namespaced.

instant fresh® CH

I'm using this app even for a flash sale (55k Visitors in 3h) and it brings a measurable amout of more conversions! Highly Recommended ;) And easy to customize! Fair price, when you calculate the +% conversion rate.

September 26, 2019

Really glad the app brought you more conversions! 📈 Thanks for sharing!

Lil' Jhuba Fit

great apps..love if there's more theme for the free plan. I highly recommend it. 5 stars and recommend it to everyone!

September 25, 2019

Thanks for your review and for recommending the app! Actually you can customize the theme really well even while on the Free plan. We'll contact you to help and clarify. 🤙🏼

LumoDecor

i just got the app. its really simple to setup and i know for a fact that i am going to love this app!

September 24, 2019

Thanks! Glad to read your onboarding experience was smooth 👍🏼

Hero Pet Supplies

This app is fantastic! The free plan works great, but if you want to add a little customization, have your own icon, etc. the paid plan is definitely worth it!

September 24, 2019

Thank you 🙏🏼 Your custom image is amazing and matches your store really well! 🐕

Peachyz

This app is so easy to use. The drone is eye catching. You just have to set your price for your customer to get free shipping. Then you're done! Great app!

September 23, 2019

Thanks! This is a great pleasure to receive such a positive impression 😃 Hope your customers will like it as well and buy more!

FUTURISTIC sneakers

Really great using ! Franchement je n'ai rien à dire, cela me permet réllement de convertir mes visiteurs en acheteur ! Je recommande fortement !!

September 23, 2019

Merci 😊

RichRivers

nice one

September 22, 2019

Thanks! Glad you like it 😃

Brown Skin Girls Fashion House

i love it just what i needed. I am really glad I got with this company. It help ne with sales and everything. I enjoy everything about this app. Very simple walk through. I will be using for in the Future.

September 20, 2019

Thanks a lot for your amazing review! 🤩 That's really a pleasure to read such kind words, they make our team happy. 😊