Free Shipping Popup

Free Shipping Popup

by ASoft

Your customers will buy more with an amazing animated popup

Sea Dragon Studio

I'm VERY happy with this app. It does exactly what it needs to do & is easy to set up. Thank you so much!

kitty whiskers club

I just installed this app and upon request they removed their branding. It's a cute addition to the store and hopefully it will motivate customers to purchase additional items. Good job!

Maître Philippe & Filles

I like it very much and it looks much better than any shipping bar. I am sure it leads to more conversions and it's great that it is always visible and light weight. Thanks for giving it for free. I will try also your other apps too.

The Root Vault

So far it works well. I would give it four to five stars if the "Built with Free Shipping Popup" wasn't on it...make it look cheap and unprofessional. Searching for a different vendor.

ARMMO

This is an excellent app! Very easy to use and so useful!!!
I strongly recommended this app to all store having free shipping rule.

Hack Your Health

this app is very useful and easy to handle - but there is one point which stops me from implement this to my site: The animation is too fast - there should be an option to slow the speed of the drone etc.

A few more customisation options would be fine as well - like borders at the buttons

Fuzzy Fox Reptiles and Rodents

Great idea! App works fine but could use some more features in the free version! Would love to have the manufacturers name removed!

fashionvirula

Hey, great idea and app so far! I am looking to use the Beta Opt-in feature: Weight Based Rates
Closed Beta: Opt-in by request

For my customers I am offering free shipping to U.S, Canada and the UK so this weight based rates Feature is absolutely needed, I actually can't use this app until I have this feature! Please can you provide? Thank you

TITAN MEDICAL

Great app! Some amazing animation to your site. Helps customers to add more items in a cart to get a free shipping. Cool!

Poshy Petals

Amazing app! Animation looks so pro and the installation is very simple. The drone moves when adding and removing products to/from the cart. Recommend!!