Free Shipping Popup

Free Shipping Popup

by ASoft

Your customers will buy more with an amazing animated popup

L'acquario di Sofia

App utile per la conversione e per l'abbandono dei carrelli durante la fase di Check-Out. Consigliata!

Paw & Bone.shop

Exactly what I was looking for! Free plan is perfect for my needs and my shop. Highly recommend to other store owners.

Cozy Mitts by Lorraine

I like how it is animated but not intrusive. It lets them know how close to free shipping they are, without interrupting the shopping experience.

Print and Frame

Love the design and ease of use - easy to install and simple to configure. Easily matches my store's theme

ConvaTecStore

We just implemented this app and just the free subscription is super effective. So, if you need more add ons, go ahead and subscribe for a more extensive plan. Awesome app!

Snow cornice

good! Comes very fast and convinient. I am pretty shurre that this app will make my store more affordable to the clients because of the Free Shipping banner! Awesome!

September 5, 2021

Thanks for the review! I'm reaching out to find out how we could improve your experience even further.

ManukaOz

I love this app. I now use it for two of my ecommerce sites! It looks great and very clear for the customer to see. I wanted a pop up rather than a bar on my website which this offers. Perfect

Entre Soles

It's good, starting to use it and has great features, so far it has surprised me, increased average order value, easy customization, etc.

Escapade Online

I used this app to guide/inform my customers the balance amount to redeem free shipping service, so they can enjoy free shipping and the amount to lead to add more products.. The support staff is very helpful and supportive.

LittleQueensBoutik

Its a nice app to allow the customer to see that shipping is free and the amount to lead to add more products.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18