Reviews (211)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective notification of free shipping status, attributing increased sales and average order value to it. It's praised for its easy setup, customization, and seamless integration on product and checkout pages. The app's clean design, free plan accessibility, and excellent customer service are also highly valued.

November 20, 2021

Love this. Easy to install, funny and great pop up. The free plan is great for small businesses! Thank you

LK jewellery
Netherlands
Almost 2 years using the app
September 22, 2021

Exactly what I was looking for! Free plan is perfect for my needs and my shop. Highly recommend to other store owners.

Paw & Bone.shop
About 1 year using the app
January 20, 2022

We use this app to help my customers understand how much more they need to spend in order receive free shipping while browsing on our website. It is amazing that you can customize the pop-up per geographical location (for example: our international customers are required to spend more to receive free shipping then our domestic customers). Their support team is excellent if you need guidance on how to set up the app or customize settings for an optimal user experience. Highly recommend!

VERRIER HANDCRAFTED (verrier handcrafted)
About 1 year using the app
ASoft replied January 20, 2022

Thanks for the kind words! I hope your amazing customized Free Shipping Popup brings much joy to your customers and lots of revenue to you.

July 20, 2022

This was exactly what I was looking for! I didn't need an email sign up, or a shipping bar (nobody pays attention to the top of the page while shopping). I need a pop-up just for shipping that let customers know shipping is free at a certain dollar amount purchased. The app is easy to install and customize and a reasonable price. I highly recommend it!

Douglas Lynn
8 months using the app
ASoft replied July 22, 2022

So pleasant to read this 😊 Glad you found Free Shipping Popup a great fit for your online store. Let me know if you need any help with the customization of the app or anything else in the future.

December 29, 2022

Very nice app. Simple and easy to set up. Definitely a must have for drop shipping stores and other e-commerce stores

CASEIFY
8 months using the app
ASoft replied January 4, 2023

Thank you for the positive feedback and good luck with your store!

November 27, 2021

looks awsome and works great! nice clear user interface and clear steps to follow for setting up the app

Droogbloemen Kwekerij
Netherlands
4 months using the app
September 15, 2022

Me gusta que se puede personalizar bastante para hacer que haga match con el estilo de la tienda. Además, es muy interactivo y mi tipo de clientes eso les gusta

ohana-infinity
Colombia
4 months using the app
ASoft replied September 16, 2022

Gracias por la buena reseña.

- El equipo de "Free Shipping Popup"

September 9, 2022

I like this. Very Creative idea and I love how it looks. Smart, fast and reliable. You can customize it, then it gives you kind a, an idea what to do with shipping and then play around with it.

XOXO PURE VANITY
Serbia
3 months using the app
ASoft replied September 9, 2022

Thanks for the lovely review. Srećno!

March 27, 2023

I give this 5 stars because it is so easy to use, and article is very easy to use and helpful. cheers.

NovaAttire
Ireland
3 months using the app
ASoft replied March 28, 2023

Great to hear that you found it helpful and easy to use! Our team is always striving to make the application more user-friendly and informative, so we're happy to hear that we're achieving our goal.

I hope our application will help you to increase your sales!

May 13, 2022

It was so easy to install, and does exactly what it says. There are a few things one can customize and change according to the plan you choose. I used the basic free one (for now).

ohmygarden
South Africa
2 months using the app
ASoft replied May 13, 2022

Thanks! Glad you found it easy to install Free Shipping Popup.