Free Shipping Popup

Free Shipping Popup

by ASoft

Your customers will buy more with an amazing animated popup

Swifty Vintage

A fantastic app would simply recommend it! My friend told me about the easy setup and I was very amazed about the 10min setup!

October 19, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! I sent you an email in case you need any help.

Café de America

Gawd... if only EVERY. SINGLE. APP. were this effective/easy to install and get going. It took all of 10 seconds. It's simple. I love it.

October 13, 2020

Thank you! We're trying to leave it simple but functional enough. Good luck with your shop! 👍

Rivieras World

This is exactly what I needed to inform properly my customer about the free shipping, it is very easy to use and the support helps you customize it according to your theme. Very efficient, I recommend !

October 9, 2020

We glad to hear it! We're always there if you need any help.

onnidress.thailand

this is what i was looking for my website! it is really easy to install and use. thanks and i will upgrade plan soon :)

October 9, 2020

Thank you for the feedback and good luck with your shop 🙂!

Pii Poo Oy

The app works great, it's easy to use and has enough but not too much possibilities for customisations. Manual color customisations could be nice?

October 8, 2020

Thank you! I've just sent you an email that explains how to customize your popup. There're a bunch of different options and it's really easy to do. We are always here if you need any help 🙏..

Gameday Lux

Great app! love how smoothly it works without any problems. I use it on all of my stores and it really gets the job done!

October 3, 2020

Thanks! Great to read that you use it on all of your stores!

Create: Fun Art by Chante Waddy

So far its pretty easy to use , dope and fun! The drone feature flying around is pleasing on the eyes and adds some fun to your site

October 3, 2020

Thanks for reviewing Free Shipping Popup! Glad you are having fun with our drone 😃

Tricks and Frights

Great Shopify App that adds some dynamism to your store. Easy to use and simple to configure, I strongly recommend it!

September 29, 2020

Thank you for the recommendation! Glad you found Free Shipping Popup easy to use and simple to configure.

MAX FOUNDRY

Loving the app. Super simple to setup and easy to follow the steps. I've searched for various options to allow this functionality to my shoppers. Happy came across Free Shipping Popup.

September 29, 2020

Thanks! Happy you found it simple to setup and loving Free Shipping Popup.

Nurture Blooms

love the drone on the website. it makes customers to spend and little extra and bring revenue to the brands.

September 29, 2020

Thanks for leaving a review for Free Shipping Popup!