Free Shipping Popup

Free Shipping Popup

by ASoft

Your customers will buy more with an amazing animated popup

Ella’s Arrow

Very easy to set up! So glad I found this app. Great and simple way to reach out to your customers to upsell to free shipping.

January 7, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review! We are glad you found Free Shipping Popup as well 😃

Shoplify Now

It was easy to install and i think it will be a very good app to use for my shopify store in the future

January 2, 2021

Glad it was easy to install Free Shipping Popup! This is indeed a very good app 😉

Using the free version, looks good, and works like expected. Great app, will probably pay for it soon

January 2, 2021

Thanks for reviewing Free Shipping Popup! Hope it brings more sales soon and you upgrade 😃

Style Corona

I like that you can use it for free, but still have a nice looking and professional marketing platform to promote free shipping

January 2, 2021

Thanks for your review! Glad you like Free Shipping Popup.

Bling Love Shop

I used this app to help me advertise free shipping. I like the popup feature and most of all that it is free!

cozy4pets

Looks great, now I will test it, l still don't know how to set it up in a different language, I hope is working

January 2, 2021

Thanks for your review! It's easy to change text, just follow our tutorials on https://help.free-shipping-popup.asoft.co

HL Shop Africa

it is a really good application, Easay to set i up and useful for improve the midum cart. I'd like to use it

Let's Truck

The app works great. Increased our Free Shipping Weekend sales by more than 300%. We normally get around $22K and we topped out at $72K with the help of this app. Had some communication differences with support but we connected up and are working to resolve everything.

November 25, 2020

It's an amazing result! Thank you! I hope you can make even more during BF & CM 👍

Insta Lash Co

Very clean! Love it. Helpful for our store, let's people know how far away they are from free shipping in a fun and positive way.

Cherokee Outfitters

great animation and simple setup makes this one of my favorite apps! I would definitely recommend this

January 2, 2021

Thanks for the review and recommendation!