Reviews (211)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective notification of free shipping status, attributing increased sales and average order value to it. It's praised for its easy setup, customization, and seamless integration on product and checkout pages. The app's clean design, free plan accessibility, and excellent customer service are also highly valued.

September 27, 2019

Just started using the app. Everything looks great! waiting on results now... So far I like it. Hopefully, It'll do the job $$$

Golden Monkey Apparel
ASoft replied September 27, 2019

Thanks for the review! Hope you'll see the results soon 💰

June 17, 2022

Worked perfectly. Easy to set up and enable. Liked the checklist that helped me get it started in my store.

Hatch Outdoors, INC
ASoft replied June 22, 2022

So glad to read this! Thanks for sharing your positive experience with Free Shipping Popup. Feel free to reach out if you have any question.

November 20, 2021

Love this. Easy to install, funny and great pop up. The free plan is great for small businesses! Thank you

LK jewellery
Netherlands
Edited August 4, 2020

I really like this app and it increased our AOV substantially over just four days!! The count down function is brilliant.
I have another site with multiple languages and multiple currencies and unfortunately I have not been able to use it there as the amount is configured in one currency. Example is 400 Swedish Kroner as the trigger for free shopping - this is equal to 40 Euros, but the app does not recognize the difference between the currencies and the customers paying in Euros will see a pop up not reaching the amount and hence free shipping

Airshoppen At Home
Sweden
ASoft replied August 4, 2020

Thank you! We're glad our app helps you with your AOV.
As for the multi-currency support, it's not available yet. We use the default shop currency. I'll notify you as soon as we release this feature.

Edited December 28, 2019

It is a good app but is not intuitive, difficult to adjust settings. I set my shipping to free for a period of time but it was difficult to return the minimum to original amount.

RobWalker
ASoft replied January 9, 2020

Thanks for your review. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our users experience. To be honest we try our best to make the app intuitive.

Currently based on your plan there is one of the following two options to change the free shipping minimum price:
1. If you are on Basic, White Label or Customization app plan – there is the first field in the Configuration section named "Free Shipping Goal". You simply need to change the value and click Save.
2. If you are on Targeting or Enterprise app plan – there is the Geolocation Targeting section which says "All settings are automatically synchronized with your shipping zones.", so you don't need to adjust free shipping goals manually because they are synchronized with what you set in Shopify Shipping settings.

Hope this clarifies how to change the free shipping threshold in the app. We reached out to you a week ago to better understand the problem you had. If you could reply to our email from support@asoft.co that would be awesome! 😃🙏🏼

Edited September 27, 2019

GREAT AND EASY TO USE, AND ITS FREE! i LIKE THE CUSTOMIZATIONS AND THE LITTLE DRONE IS FUN. STILL CHECKING OUT THE APP

Island Hut
ASoft replied September 28, 2019

BIG THANK YOU!

March 6, 2019

it is the most easy and great app so far at all, life is enough compilicated already so you do not need to make more. set up in sec and help center contact following sec dimitry is the best person who didnt leave without complete what I want. 10 stars out of 5

Lintons Home
September 14, 2021

I like how it is animated but not intrusive. It lets them know how close to free shipping they are, without interrupting the shopping experience.

Cozy Mitts by Lorraine
October 8, 2020

This is exactly what I needed to inform properly my customer about the free shipping, it is very easy to use and the support helps you customize it according to your theme. Very efficient, I recommend !

Rivieras World
France
ASoft replied October 9, 2020

We glad to hear it! We're always there if you need any help.

April 12, 2019

Firstly being a starting business having apps like this for free is such a game changer! The development team responded immediately to help me customise settings to match my store with no delay.

This is a must for customers purchasing smart, to let them know how much left to spend to qualify for free shipping is such a nice touch.

Pandemic Fight Gear Inc.