Free Shipping Popup

Free Shipping Popup

by ASoft

Your customers will buy more with an amazing animated popup

My Womens Swimwear

The drone idea is cool.But,you have no control over how the shipping displays. We need location on page,time to pop up,size,font customization,other than that it has alot of potential.

April 18, 2019

Hi there! I reached out to you a couple times but haven't been able to get a response, so leaving my detailed reply here.

Regarding location on page – it's actually possible to change it. If you reinstall the app I'll enable this feature for you, so you'll be able to easily specify the popup location.
Regarding time to pop up – there is a setting "Seconds To Display" which probably solves your problem. Otherwise please let me know your needs. We are always listening to our users and improve the app every day.
Fonts are completely customizable either in our WYSIWYG editor or by applying some CSS in your store theme. We have an article named "How to customize your popup" which contains more info.
We also believe the app has a lot of potential, thanks. We work hard to make it great for our users.

I need more details about what you mean by "no control over how the shipping displays". Can you please reach out, so we can clarify everything? Thanks!

SPIRIT - beauty excellence

This app is simply awesome! This is such an important and often times underestimated feature. It really helps your up-selling potential. Plus, super easy to setup without any coding!!! THANK YOU!

Embroidery Outpost

This app is awesome! Super simple to set up and easily customizable to match my store's theme! Just took a few minutes.

SOFT MOON

This app really helped my store a lot. I was a bit hesitant at first cause I didn't want my store to look too flashy but it was simple and lovely. Like a pleasant surprise! Thank you

Sew-crafty solutions

i love the set up and the nice feature it adds to my site.it has a super easy set up. cant wait for the update

Ride Lifestyle 4 Home

c'est une très bonne application qui permet d'augmenter le panier des clients. Depuis que je l'utilise mon chiffre augmente

OffensivelyBlessed3

Cute app add for your store. I am giving free shipping as long as $4 is spent. Best Part it is Free.

Les Fouineurs

I like what i see. This app is easy to configure and looks great. I feel hurry to see how it work ;)

Lintons Home

it is the most easy and great app so far at all, life is enough compilicated already so you do not need to make more. set up in sec and help center contact following sec dimitry is the best person who didnt leave without complete what I want. 10 stars out of 5

ClothesTogether

I totally love this app., pretty darn cool. It pops up to let the customer know how much more they need to spend to reach the free shipping goal. It does exactly what it says. I recommend this app.. it is definitely worth trying.