Free Shipping Popup

Free Shipping Popup

by ASoft

Your customers will buy more with an amazing animated popup

MNKY

Really good app to drive customers to purchase more products. Setting it up did not take long and it was definetely worth it

Kinky Toy Store

This is a really nice app that tells the customer about free shipping in a fun and unique way! I am looking forward to seeing what features the developers will add next.

marlowe-skin

Highly recommend, very easy to use interface and works seamlessly on the site. Sergey and team at ASoft go out of their way to support.

The Keke (Keke International Sdn Bhd 1255521-T)

Very nice app. Very good support!

variant Gear

Hi This App is brilliant but the built with tag on it gives away my platform I'm, otherwise its great.

Fast Tech

Excellent app! Great customizable! Fast and secure!
Perfect for new ecommerce on Shopify Platform...
Definetly, a very good app

A Little Of Dis And Dat

Nice and easy to install..looks good and thanks for being free. i give 5 stars and recommend it to a

FitChick UK

Love this app. It was simple to install and exactly what I was after to inform my customers when they were eligible for free shipping.

iTrade IMEX

It's really awesome! Works too good and brings a better view to the consumers. I really appreciate that it's free!

My Lucas Oil

App and customer service have been great so far. easy to install and we look forward to some of the upcoming features, Thanks!