Free Shipping Popup

Your customers will buy more with an amazing animated popup

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Chassis

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very nicely done. Easy to install and looks great. We wanted something to upsell our free shipping and nothing could be easier.

Sööma Bebe

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I used this app for 2 separate sections. The pop up in cart is to remind clients of our delivery zones and dates. The pop up on the product page is to tell clients about free delivery. Works great and the support team answers very quickly.

Frisky Pet

Time spent using app About 1 month

Quick and easy, straight to the point I would definitely recommend this app to someone who is looking to add some extra customer incentive to their store!

pepshop

Location Spain

Fantastic luxury applications that do not hesitate to use, is the best I've tried.
reliable l 100 X 100

Victoria Emerson

One of the better apps I've seen! I love the fact it doesn't interfere with the website look and feel but still does a great job motivating sellers.

Pandemic Fight Gear Inc.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Firstly being a starting business having apps like this for free is such a game changer! The development team responded immediately to help me customise settings to match my store with no delay.

This is a must for customers purchasing smart, to let them know how much left to spend to qualify for free shipping is such a nice touch.

My Womens Swimwear

Time spent using app 36 minutes

The drone idea is cool.But,you have no control over how the shipping displays. We need location on page,time to pop up,size,font customization,other than that it has alot of potential.

April 18, 2019

Hi there! I reached out to you a couple times but haven't been able to get a response, so leaving my detailed reply here.

Regarding location on page – it's actually possible to change it. If you reinstall the app I'll enable this feature for you, so you'll be able to easily specify the popup location.
Regarding time to pop up – there is a setting "Seconds To Display" which probably solves your problem. Otherwise please let me know your needs. We are always listening to our users and improve the app every day.
Fonts are completely customizable either in our WYSIWYG editor or by applying some CSS in your store theme. We have an article named "How to customize your popup" which contains more info.
We also believe the app has a lot of potential, thanks. We work hard to make it great for our users.

I need more details about what you mean by "no control over how the shipping displays". Can you please reach out, so we can clarify everything? Thanks!

SPIRIT - beauty excellence

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is simply awesome! This is such an important and often times underestimated feature. It really helps your up-selling potential. Plus, super easy to setup without any coding!!! THANK YOU!

Embroidery Outpost

Time spent using app 17 minutes

This app is awesome! Super simple to set up and easily customizable to match my store's theme! Just took a few minutes.

SOFT MOON

Location Ireland

This app really helped my store a lot. I was a bit hesitant at first cause I didn't want my store to look too flashy but it was simple and lovely. Like a pleasant surprise! Thank you