Ultimate Product Icons

Ultimate Product Icons

by ShopClimb

Display your product guarantees and features to convert sales

Payless Mall

I really love this guy's apps! It makes a big difference since i use them! I recommend this app 100%

FieryLilac

Just installed this app. Had a store audit completed on my store and they were recommended. Looking forward to see the results.

Aspirecorner

.....................................................................................................................

Dailyshare

Perfect going keep this up guts this is perfect for my webshop i hope doe a new furore badges thabks

EyeDope

I am very pleased with the large number of badges available. I'm also happy that Team Hektor responded promptly to my questions and quickly assisted me in placing the badges in position on my website. Looking forward to seeing what other improvements they have coming.

February 8, 2020

Thanks so much for the great review! We're working hard to improve it and are always listening to what you need.

Misstylish Store

Yes Good Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bearified Gear

The icons are great and help products stand out! So easy to use, was up and running in 10mins. Def recommend

January 29, 2020

So glad you liked the app! We're going to be making it even better in the future. Thanks for the great review ;-)

tkb-trading-llc-teststore

The app is well put together, but I'll give it an encouraging 4-star review only because it's missing some basic features. Such as the ability to add icons to product pages using conditions. For example, not all products are made in USA, so we wouldn't want the Made in USA icon to be displayed on those product pages. Overall, I think it's a good app. For others, it might be just what you need.

January 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We're talking about how to add icons to products based on conditions. I'd love to hear any of your other feedback on what other features you'd like to see. Feel free to send an email to support@hektorcommerce.com letting me know. Thanks again!

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next