Ultimate Product Icons

Ultimate Product Icons

by ShopClimb

Display your product guarantees and features to convert sales

Tuck It Sharp

very useful for spocial proof
thank you for offering it for free.

thank you for offering it for free.

Banglez Bazar

I installed this app a couple of times, only showed up on a few of my product pages. I sent email for support, of course no response.

June 11, 2020

Hello,

Unfortunately our team was not available on this day. We have responded to your requests for help and it seems the app is working properly for you. We're happy to assist you.

Soul Seven Store

Great app and really easy to use. The free version offers the possibility to get all the basics and it works really well!

Arôme Shower

guuud1.......................................................................................................................

YEDWO

Uesful.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Emozioni Cucite

Really helpful and easy to set, various options to select and all the badges that we need...suggest!

Alphabet Jewel

Very nice app! Easy to install to customize and to choose from many different configurations. It greatly enhances the credibility of my store.

pearlsnlucent.com

Great app and great features just for free. Def recommended for everyone, new or old, you will need these trust seals!

haicityshop

It’s nice I used it I used this app and I feel better really nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JStary

It is very good APP. Highly recommended. I believe this APP will increase the sales of your store!!!