4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to add customizable watermarks to product images, protecting their brand from unauthorized use. They praise its user-friendly interface, quick processing, and batch watermarking capabilities. The app's versatility, including logo watermarking and right-click disabling, is appreciated. It also offers promotional features for new and sale products. The customer service, especially the live chat, is commended for its prompt responses and technical assistance.

January 22, 2024

I am using this app long time ago and it is working fine but now unable to add watermark? Is there any limit in free plan ?

Dolphin Heat Exchanger USA
India
Almost 4 years using the app
March 16, 2024

I love how simple it is to use this app. But I've encountered a problem setting with size of my images. I have big images that i want to watermark, and i set the resize size to a max width and height of 3000px. This apps seems to simply ignore any max size bigger than 1600px. My images end up having 1600px width, and a smaller height. Why can't it just make the width equl to 3000px like I'm telling it to? Do i need the paid version?

Fractal Art Shop
Portugal
March 23, 2024

I am just starting out, and so far it works really well. I am still figuring out how to change watermark colors that appear on top of light vs. dark images, but it seems like that will be easy. Even at this early stage, I recommend the app.

VisibleZoo.com
February 19, 2024

great app

Vergare
Brazil
June 5, 2018

This is great! Works for what I need.

Meladjy
Over 5 years using the app
December 31, 2020

EEN MOOIE MANIER OM JE FOTO'S TE BESCHERMEN TEGEN COPYEREN. ALLEEN JAMMER DAT IN HET GRATIES VERSIE 1 FOTO PER KEER GEKENMERKT WORDT.

I LOVE MY BFF
Netherlands
Almost 3 years using the app
October 19, 2020

It works for what I need it to do. The one drawback is that you have to subscribe to watermark more than one photo at a time. I don't bulk update my media enough to make it worth $8/month, so I'll stick with doing a single product at a time.

KM & Co. Designs
About 2 years using the app
Edited July 16, 2020

Good application, glitches every now and again so you have to delete and re-upload your product images. Great functionality on the free version, lots of options and versatility.

Riding Gear
About 2 years using the app
February 7, 2019

Very easy to use. Only complaint is that it takes awhile for the watermark to load - could be because I am using the free version.

ZaZoLi
Almost 2 years using the app
July 29, 2021

I use this app to show our product, Good app,Easy to use, Good help when needed,recommend it to use

Country Scene Saddlery and pet Supplies