Fruugo Marketplace Integration

Fruugo Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Fruugo, list your products and manage orders.

DeCouer

Amazing support from, Ced-commerce and excellent customer service from shivalikadev.
Very good system to list products to Fruugo

virginteez.ae

Amazing support from, CedCommerce and shout out to shivalikadev.
App made us so much easy to list our products on Fruugo we have over 20000 SKU's so it will be not possible to list them without this app and order start coming straight away :) GOD BLESS

Lavender Hill Clothing

Great App! It was very easy set up and the customer service I received was great. Orders started to come in within a day!

Joy of London

Maybe one star is too much. Interesting journey with this ap. Tried to load first time and never ever heard back from company with api information after I applied. I gave up and deleted the ap off my store. Three months later I receive and email asking me to come back? I explained my bad experience (or lack of one) and I awas assured all would be great this time. So, I loaded the ap and applied for a seller account. A week goes by and I have to contact customer service. Srajan was quite friendly and told me it take 2-3 weeks to get a sellers account. Ok, I never saw that mentioned anywhere. So, now out of sport, I am waiting to see if I hear back (for the second time) and then who knows if the ap is good for my shop? Lots of time invested in this ap, be prepared.

Now we are a month further and I have heard nothing! I contact help and they tell me to contact someone else.

April 8, 2019

Dear Seller !!

Thank you for sharing your concern.

It seems there is confusion. To sell on any marketplace, you need to have a Seller account out there and we help sellers to get one for them. You have applied on Fruugo marketplace and it is very unfortunate that you had not received any revert from them.

We would like to clarify that we are not the marketplace team. We are a third party marketplace integration provider who assists sellers to integrate their Shopify store to the Marketplace. We can not provide API details to any seller.

We hope this will help you. Thanks !!

Case-chimp

Very good system to list products to Fruugo, this is the officially recommended app by Fruugo so I know it will work well.

Lots of options withing the app for syncing specific data, and we can tailor it to our exact needs.

Customer service is great.

Well recommended.
www.CaseWarehouse.com

Globe Rasmonet

Started using this app last year December 2018, so far so good. But still, we need more conversions.

Bedding Nest

Supporting Staffs and nice app for integration. I used this app for fruugo. Overall happy experience.

Otc Shoppe Express

(January 21, 2021 - 5 stars) - Getting support. Will update on how it goes. Edited (January 15, 2021 - 2 stars) I had an issue with certain countries that did not allow certain products. Asked Fruugo about it and Fruugo told us to unlist those products from the CSV feed. CedCommerce app only use one feed and when I emailed them about it, they quoted me $100 to do "custom work". They seriously wanted me to pay extra (other than the regular monthly/yearly fee) so they can fix their app and make it more easy for us to limit products from different countries. This feature should already be included. If Fruugo is telling me that I need to limit product on the feed then that means that Fruugo has an option but CedCommerce has not tapped into that feature yet and wanting to charge me extra just so they can do their work. No thanks. Edited (June 25, 2019) App is working fine now. ------------------ Edited (May 6, 2019) (3-Star) The team has been helpful but yesterday I had the worse experience. I opened up chat, asked them to fix a pending order. The rep told me that they will fix and email me. After 5 hours, NO EMAIL and NO FIX. So I contacted again via chat. Second rep told me they will fix it. Took his sweet time while I was waiting on chat. So I told him to email me as I am a business owner and don't have time to sit there and wait hours to get a simple fix. Rep told me okay. Three hours pass and NO EMAIL NO FIX. So I contacted again via chat. It said they were online, but they did not respond. After a good 20 minutes of waiting, I left. Maybe they are training new people, I don't know nor care. If I have a problem, get it fixed! If you can't fix, you need to communicate and tell me you are waiting for it to be fixed. Moreover, the communication. BEWARE!!!! If you contact them via chat, they make you hold on forever! And they don't come back to say anything. Sometimes I wait 45 minutes after they say, "Please wait while I check". Within that 45 minutes, the rep does not come back to tell me he/she is still working on the problem. They just leave you there like you are no one important. I guess customer service is not part of their mission statement. I have been with this company (using a lot of their apps) and it is a hit or miss with their service and apps. Sometimes I get the best help and support. Sometimes they blow me off. The next step I have is reporting straight to Fruugo about the lack of support this integration gives and the headaches I have had. Edited (January 23, 2019) (5-star) The CedCommerce team reached reached out to me in a personal email and fixed any problems that I am facing. I appreciate their help. Original review (2018) (5-star) Great app! Within a few days, orders started coming in. App was easy to setup. Loving every minute!

So Ldn

Amazing support from, CedCommerce and shout out to James, he was there step by step and was on hand to help. even tho the app is in beta its still being improved and can not wait to work with e-commerce on further projects. Keep it up guys

Golden Curl

Great integration app and exceptional customer service. The support is always there for you and always ready to help!