4.1

Merchants highly recommend this app for its exceptional customer service, user-friendly interface, and competitive pricing. They appreciate the quality of the printed products, quick order processing, and shipping times. The diverse product catalog and the ability to group several products under one listing are also praised. The seamless integration with Shopify and prompt shipping enhance the user experience. Some merchants note that the customer service goes above and beyond to rectify their mistakes.

January 27, 2024

Fuel offers great options and complete guidance to new store owners like myself. Looking forward to a long-term business relationship.

TruckerTshirtsOnline
17 days using the app
January 31, 2024

Thanks for a perfect POD service! Installed Fuel on my second store and it has been seamless. Customer service is quick to respond and resolve issues with ease.

Fantasy Tees
26 days using the app
June 29, 2023

The staff at Fuel has been amazing to our team; they get things done, make things right, follow up, and offer advice on things to sell. I couldn't ask for a better POD vendor to work with. I don't understand the negative reviews. I'm happy, my customers are happy. Keep the Fuel tank on full! =)

I Support LGBT
Almost 2 years using the app
February 15, 2024

Really excited about this new business and Fuel has been the most impressive app so far. I am looking forward to start selling my shirts.

YogaGuruTs
February 9, 2024

I am in the process of establishing my online store and my experience with Fuel and some other apps has been nothing short of extra-ordinary.

NurseShirtsOnline
August 10, 2023

Offering a competitive base cost for POD, diversity in catalog, they have good CS team also. Therefore, in high-peak season, fulfillment can take more time.

khoabon
Vietnam
9 months using the app
February 8, 2024

Very easy to work with Fuel so this is my second store where I'll be using this app as my main printing partner. Overall an outstanding experience!

FitnessEssentials
February 27, 2023

Many things need to be improved, however still rate 5 stars because this team supports me with all the possible resources. The quality of products is great.

BMGifts
Over 1 year using the app
February 27, 2023

have been working with Fuel for over 3 years and am very satisfied with the service and product quality. Although there were times when there were problems with processing time, Fuel was able to handle it and gradually stabilized.

fuel-teehp
Vietnam
Almost 3 years using the app
February 16, 2024

Fuel is the backbone of my online business venture. I am very happy so far with the service quality and app features. Highly recommended!

SurfingWorldTees