Reviews (322)

4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its swift order fulfillment, intuitive interface, and competitive pricing. They value the extensive product range and customization options. The app's smooth integration with Shopify and regular updates are appreciated. Customer service, especially from certain staff members, is commended for its speed and expertise. The superior print quality sets this app apart from others in the print-on-demand sector.

June 19, 2024

I've been using this app for quite a few months and they always exceed my expectations in terms of service and product quality. Minor issues do arise as in any other service but customer service at Fuel is quick to resolve them to ensure a smooth experience. Finally I have found the best partner to build and grow my print on demand business.

Retro Music
June 28, 2024

A little problem here, a little problem there, just like it happens with any new business you start. I am grateful that I had Fuel support team's back. They made it all super easy for me and went above and beyond in their roles to facilitate me.

Drifting
29 days using the app
June 27, 2024

I love Fuel app for Shopify. All the app features and product choices are excellent. I installed it on a friend's recommendation who is using Fuel for over an year and is very happy with his experience. Let's see if they can provide me a similar service as well.

Rock Hunting
July 4, 2024

Seamless integration with my store. Beautiful mockups that can be easily used for advertising on social. Courteous and helpful customer service.

Feminism
About 2 months using the app
July 6, 2024

Appreciate all the help from the customer service. Also love all the new products and offers. Keep it up!

Sea Food
June 26, 2024

These guys have been very supportive of my new venture. Also, the app has all the tools I need to build and grow my business. Thank you.

Fiancee
25 days using the app
July 4, 2024

It has been outstanding experience so far with Fuel. We have been able to achieve a lot together and I am looking forward to an amazing future.

T-rex
May 14, 2024

I love how customer service helped me set up the store. Phoebe was very helpful from beginning to end. App integration was also seamless. Definitely recommend Fuel.

CuteTees
About 2 months using the app
June 19, 2024

Flawless integration with my store, quick updates and changes to my designs and an awesome customer support team. Thank you Fuel.

Embroidery
May 27, 2024

Easy to use even for newbies like myself. Amazing tools to experiment with your creativity and marketing strategies. Also a very robust customer support system in place.

ChocolateMuffins