4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its competitive pricing, efficient fulfillment times, and wide product range. They find the interface user-friendly and praise the customization options. The customer service is often commended for its promptness and expertise in resolving technical issues. Merchants also value the quality of printed products and the app's ability to handle large order volumes. Some have even switched their businesses to Shopify based on this app's recommendation.

March 11, 2021

Great app for apparel. Very competitive price and A+ customer service support. Creating products on shopify can be improved slightly especially when you want to go back and edit an existing listing. Besides that, I'd recommend this to anyone getting started with POD!

DOGSTROM
October 29, 2019

We have used every app listed and finally, finally! A team that has great pricing, awesome app, and even better support. Max has been great to work with on any questions we have. If your looking for a partner and not just an app I highly recommend the Fuel POD, hand down.

Home Teez
March 19, 2021

Every shirt/ sweater/ hat all came out absolutely perfect. We have unique colors for our brand and they were spot on with our Hue

healthyvibezshop
January 11, 2020

WOW! That about sums it up. I got my order within a week. The TShirt and Hoodie look fantastic and the coffee mug... they print the logo on both sides... LOVE IT! If they continue to offer their products at the prices they do and continue to provide the service and print quality that they currently do, I will be a customer for life.

I would love to see other products added such as wall clocks, watches, wallets, etc. It would be so cool if they did that!

Keep up the great work!

Saturn Rewards, LLC
28 days using the app
February 6, 2020

I love this app.. easy to upload designs..enough products to get something started.. and they are fast. Best customer service I have encountered so far as well. Print looks great. Cannot wait to grow my business with them!

Paisley Pals T-Shirt Shop
24 days using the app
November 14, 2019

Incredible POD app, I am very satisfy, Printing time and shipping time are very fast. Fuel is the best POD app

hntee
Vietnam
22 days using the app
Fuel POD replied November 19, 2019

Appreciate it! We are working on being even faster going into the holidays and 2020.

November 14, 2019

Excellent! Shipping is fast with very good print quality. Just noticed that Fuel supports multiple countries as well. Great job!

ciamonia
Vietnam
20 days using the app
Fuel POD replied November 19, 2019

Right on! We pride ourselves on our production time and quality. Glad you thinks so too! We look forward to keep delivering those for you.

Edited October 19, 2019

I have already recommended it to some of my friends in the biz. This company is off to a great start. The prices are insanely good. Places for improvement; a better design UI and more products to choose from. Try it with a few products and see if you like it. My .02

Unlawful Threads
19 days using the app
March 12, 2022

We're just getting started adding print on demand products in out store to grow our small business. So far I've been very happy with not only the pricing in comparison to other POD apps but also the customer support has been all you can ask for. Fast, professional, and helpful.

Wild Buffalo Gifts
11 days using the app
Fuel POD replied March 15, 2022

We appreciate you choosing Fuel, Suzie. We strive to be the best POD out there from our pricing and customer support. If you need anything to help you grow your store, we're here to help!
- Lyman

May 26, 2020

It's the most cost efficient app. Also it has the quickest delivery time. So its the best out of all. The chat support is also very responsive & helpful. Go for it.

Joy Goodies