4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its competitive pricing, swift fulfillment times, and wide product range. They commend its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and reliable performance. The customer service is praised for its promptness and expertise. Merchants report increased profits and commend the quality of printed products. The app efficiently handles both single and bulk orders.

April 20, 2024

I'd highly recommend Fuel to all the newcomers into print-on-demand business. Their customer service is very professional and courteous, Interface is user-friendly and profit margins are the most attractive among competitors.

ChristmasHollidays
23 days using the app
April 29, 2024

Smooth integration with my stores and an impressive range of products for outdoor and fitness niche. Good profits as well. I love it.

Camping
28 days using the app
February 29, 2024

Great find! They responded to my email almost instantly. Extremely amazing app features and very impressive product range. I hope to use them as my main print partner.

MarineCustomTees
About 1 month using the app
Fuel POD replied March 7, 2024

What a delightful surprise to read your review! 😊 It's truly heartwarming to know that you've found our app features impressive and our product range appealing. We're very excited about the possibility of becoming your main print partner and can't wait to embark on this journey together. Thank You Thank You, and Thank You <3

May 16, 2024

Great app, very easy to use with quick integration. Customer support is also second to none. Thanks.

ClimateChange
17 days using the app
April 10, 2024

So far so good. Quick customer service responses and impressive product range. Would definitely recommend Fuel.

MiningGear
28 days using the app
March 13, 2024

Absolutely amazing experience so far. Very easy to add my designs to products, attractive profit margins and a very helpful customer service.

RomanticLabels
20 days using the app
Fuel POD replied April 10, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us! 🌟 We're pleased to hear that you've found Fuel's platform easy to use and that it offers good profit margins, along with helpful customer service.

Our team is committed to continuously improving our services to better serve our customers. If you have any questions, needs, or recommendations, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We are just minutes away 💪!

February 26, 2024

I've been using these guys for years and migrated over to shopify on their recommendation. Love it so far.

TravelAdventureUSA
About 1 month using the app
Fuel POD replied March 7, 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We truly appreciate your open-mindedness and willingness to try out new things and recommendations. :) <3

February 15, 2024

Really excited about this new business and Fuel has been the most impressive app so far. I am looking forward to start selling my shirts.

YogaGuruTs
26 days using the app
Fuel POD replied March 7, 2024

We're just as thrilled as you are about your new business venture! It's fantastic to hear that Fuel has left a great impression on you. We can't wait to see your shirts out there in the world. Here's to a successful journey ahead :)

March 7, 2024

Fast and friendly service with great products.

Chain Reaction Studios
6 months using the app
Fuel POD replied April 10, 2024

Woohoo! What more could we ask for? 😊 Thank you for brightening our day! 🚀✨ Your support means the world to us!

March 1, 2024

Very easy to use with great customization options. Customer service is also prompt and knowledgeable. Outstanding experience so far.

NYBoating
24 days using the app
Fuel POD replied March 6, 2024

Dear NYBoating,

We are so delighted to have received your review. Thank you immensely for your kindness and for being such a fantastic customer to work with.

Warmest regards,

The Fuel Support and Management Team.