Merchants highly recommend this app for its exceptional customer service, user-friendly interface, and competitive pricing. They appreciate the quality of the printed products, quick order processing, and shipping times. The diverse product catalog and the ability to group several products under one listing are also praised. The seamless integration with Shopify and prompt shipping enhance the user experience. Some merchants note that the customer service goes above and beyond to rectify their mistakes.

December 2, 2020

Fuel's customer service is great. I get a response usually within the hour. Any shipping issues will always get taken care of with no pushback. Very ethical company! Product selection grows periodically and is getting better!

AllFunCreations
Almost 3 years using the app
November 11, 2019

We have used FUEL to build up our business, there have been a few issues here and there, but the pricing and customer service can not be beat. FUEL is allowing my new company to compete with just about anyone. Promo pricing is just plain awesome, and will really help you grow... The few issues we have had , have been resolved quickly! Can not wait so see where they grow this to!

dalester
Edited July 15, 2020

I have been using this app from the past few months and I am really amazed by their services.

What I like most about the Fuel:
Fast Fulfillment
High Quality Print
Lowest Price
Great Support

RolloKart
India
August 7, 2020

This app is soon going to be one of the best apps for POD.
Service is great.
They are reliable.
Process is fast and simple.
Cost friendly compared to some other POD apps

The best part is the simplicity of this app. It's just so easy and smooth. Many of my friends in the ecommerce community fully rely on FUEL.

Especially thanks MAX for being so helpful all the time. He legit finds solution outside the box to help us out. Thanks man. Cheers!!

Kart Keep
January 22, 2020

I have not received my order yet so i cant tell on quality or turn around time but i can say is that the app is so easy that it makes you overthink i did something wrong. With other apps i tried they seem like a cluster. Chat support is also by far the best experience and most helpful. They literally have an eye on it seems like. -Good job-

Legion DirtCrew Co.
January 13, 2020

Honestly this is by far my favorite POD app to use. The customer service is really quick and has helped me tremendously. One thing I will hope they come up with is a better grid system for laying our logos but its a minor thing.

Geeks Unleashed
January 19, 2022

im happy with the bella canvas 3001 shirt I got. print is great and shirt is 100% real/legit. my customers are happy too. give them more business so they can keep proving you great products at good prices. I will go ahead and order some samples for other things. my "gloss" poster looks good tho. but I dont recommend you use the matt poster because I have customers not liking those.

RetroGamesBox.com
Fuel POD replied March 1, 2022

We're happy to hear that you loved the shirt and the print. Your satisfaction (and your customers) is our #1 priority. Our low margins are a huge opportunity for sellers to make a profit $$$ Also, we appreciate your feedback about the posters. I will share it with the team to help improve our product line.

Edited August 27, 2021

like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like

star-tees.com
Vietnam
October 5, 2021

Great customer service and very fast response time! I'm happy with all orders from Fuel. I intend on growing my business across my multiple websites with Fuel for years to come!

Rikito
Vietnam
Fuel POD replied October 8, 2021

We're excited to have you aboard! Glad you're happy with our service.

September 8, 2020

This is app is easy to use to create custom merchandise for any occasion.

The support is quick and responsive with any questions you may have. They keep adding new products which is fantastic.

I'd recommend this to anyone looking for an easy way to take care of merchandise, that you don't have the room or money to stock on hand.

WrenchSPFab