Merchants highly recommend this app for its exceptional customer service, user-friendly interface, and competitive pricing. They appreciate the quality of the printed products, quick order processing, and shipping times. The diverse product catalog and the ability to group several products under one listing are also praised. The seamless integration with Shopify and prompt shipping enhance the user experience. Some merchants note that the customer service goes above and beyond to rectify their mistakes.

November 19, 2020

One of the best app or I can say the top best fulfillment partner for my econ business. Kudos to fuel and thanks for helping the budding drop shipper to excel in their field.

Shopaholickart
Fuel POD replied November 29, 2020

Right on! We are happy to partner with you and will continue to work hard to provide a service to allow you to thrive :)

Edited August 21, 2020

Very cool app. Their customer service is very helpful too. Having Good Experience with Fuel POD, finding timely update on ordered product from production to shipping to delivery status.Happy to be connected.

Teeshirt25
June 17, 2021

Customer service is excellent. I think Fuel will soon overcome the inadequacies in the past time and return to being as great as before.

funnygiftshirtandmug
October 14, 2021

There are some things about the app that could be a bit better, like better inventory syncing, but I am totally willing to overlook that because of the excellent customer service. I have never had a problem that hasn't been fully resolved in a timely manner! Thank you Hector, Luis, and the entire support team!

Loud Sisters Shop
Fuel POD replied October 27, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We're working on ways to evolve the app to improve your experience. Our Customer Service team appreciates your kind words. 🙏

Edited September 17, 2022

Customer support has been very quick, team responds to the queries quickly and supports with all the possible resources. I have not recieved any negative comment from the quality of T-Shirt so far. Been happy with the service.

Wango Kart
June 17, 2021

Great customer service, friendly, reasonable prices, fast shipping, quickly response. Hope you could improve your production time.

PLTEE
Vietnam
June 18, 2021

good service, fast, enthusiastic support, will use it for a long time and recommend to more friends.

store seeds
Edited April 6, 2021

4/6/2021 - I have stuck with Fuel thru the pandemic and tried a few samples from competitors with my business, brokenchainsapparel.com. Fuel's printing has been better than most that are close to their price point. Their printing and delivery is always within their advertised production lead times. I did have an issue with a customers chest logo not being correct. Max reached out to me right away to let me know they did find a problem within their system. He refunded me the full amount. Max kept me up to date with the investigation and solution. The one thing I wish Fuel would do is integrate live inventory so that if it isn't available, a customer can not order and then have to be told that it is currently out of stock. This would be a great feature if they could implement this. Again, the print quality has been really good other than the one issue with the chest logo. I have several of my designs that I have wore consistently for a year and the print still looks good. 5/8/2020 - 10:12 PM -Update on review: Max reached out to me and helped me make the corrections I needed which were actually on my end not theirs! The response time was amazing. I can't wait to actually start using them now. I've heard a lot of great reviews on their print quality and I am ready to see 1st hand!! Changed from 2 star to 5 star based on customer service Pricing is great but I couldn't get the products live because i kept getting the 'There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address' because I could not get the "inventory managed by" to pull up Fuel. It wouldn't even give me the option. It's like their app does not integrate well with Shopify

ABBA Shirt Co.
12 months using the app
Fuel POD replied May 8, 2020

This is not a Fuel issue but something that you need to configure within your Shopify settings. Sent you a message to help you fix it!

Thanks,
Max

August 3, 2020

very good customer service! Max gets back to right away and answers any questions, Just started with this App but so far so good!

I Love My Horse Stuff
12 months using the app
July 14, 2020

I have been using this app for approximately 6 months now. Normally the production and shipping time is very quick, but the coronavirus pandemic has impacted the majority of PoD providers. Regardless, the staff members are always responsive and helpful. I had an issue with the print quality of a shirt and they were willing to replace it with no hassle. They also provide good products for a great price. I have fulfilled multiple orders using this print provider and my customers have all been satisfied with the products that they receive.

Elevation Graphics and Designs