Merchants highly recommend this app for its exceptional customer service, user-friendly interface, and competitive pricing. They appreciate the quality of the printed products, quick order processing, and shipping times. The diverse product catalog and the ability to group several products under one listing are also praised. The seamless integration with Shopify and prompt shipping enhance the user experience. Some merchants note that the customer service goes above and beyond to rectify their mistakes.

Edited December 1, 2020

Just in the beginning steps with trying this vendor and the communication w/ the team has been phenomenal! Very quick with their responses and super friendly. I am very excited to see where this new relationship goes!

Throwback Momma
11 months using the app
September 22, 2020

Great app to use with excellent support. They have amazing quality products and are very helpful. Recommended.

TEEWAGON
11 months using the app
July 13, 2021

I am using this for over a year and I love it, its economical, and top-notch service from the support team.

Jagkart.com
Fuel POD replied August 18, 2021

We appreciate your support 🙏🏼 and our goal is to be the best POD out there.

Edited September 14, 2020

The prices are very reasonable and the best thing is the support. I love working with fuel as they make everything very convenient. You guys must use it. I used this app to fulfill my orders and they did everything faster

Oofy Nest
February 23, 2022

I used this app only once and its print and fabric's quality is too good. Must recommended! Looking forward to do more business with Fuel

DRC-Kart
Fuel POD replied March 1, 2022

We're happy to hear you had a wonderful first experience, Shiwani. If you need us, we're only a chat or email away. We're here to help your business grow.
- Lyman

Edited November 23, 2020

Excellent service! super-easy usage when creating a product, t-shirt quality is really good, and fast shipping (to Australia) in spite of COVID-19! highly recommended! The people who work there are extremely helpful!

Tammar's™
October 29, 2019

This app is super easy to use and is going to really help take my store to the next level! It is very intuitive to get started and the prices are easily the best compared to any other vendor I've used on Shopify or elsewhere.

Some other highlights:
- Printing speed blew my expectations. Some products printed and shipped on the same they were received
- Support is great whenever I need it
- They are continually adding new products
- Templates to help me create more products with the colors and other sizes I like

okboomer
March 5, 2021

Being new to using a POD and also designing my own totes I am very pleased with the amount of support that Fuel provides. I thank them so much for the guidance and quick responses!

Totes Ma Goats
August 3, 2021

Great app, great products and great services. I love the services provided by the Fuel, they are quick and very helpful. Really happy and satisfied.

My Dream Shoppe
Fuel POD replied August 18, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We appreciate your support and are happy we can help your business grow.

November 19, 2019

Just used this app for my new holiday designs. Highly recommend!
- Printing quality was excellent
- Shipping times was impressive with some products shipping the say day
- Prices are unbeatable. No one offers anything close to this
- Support is the best out there

Hollywood Highs
9 months using the app
Fuel POD replied November 19, 2019

Glad you are liking our production quality, fast turnaround times, low prices, and customer support! We will always work on getting better in all those areas as well. Keep sending us product feedback as well. Been very helpful so far!