Fulfillrite

Fulfillrite

by Fulfillrite

Ecommerce fulfillment made simple & easy

After Flats

Wow! Choosing Fulfillrite for my shipping needs was one of the best decisions I've made for my business. They are super helpful all the way to the last detail. Joe Breiger, one of their reps, is on the phone with me, helping with the integration as well as the shipping needs. I had a big order (100 units) that needed to ship quick; before it had even been received into inventory. Joe instructed me how to enter the rush shipment, and within 20 minutes it was being picked up by Fedex!

If you're a small business and are looking to scale using a fulfillment center, Fulfillrite is the way to go. They have no minimums like the bigger guys, and they actually care.

Now, I can focus on growing my business and making more sales as opposed to printing out shipping labels, boxing orders, and worrying if the mailman picks up my boxes. Multiple times, even with a pickup request, the mailman didn't come and my boxes got rained on. Now I have the peace of mind that knowing fulfillrite will make sure everything gets shipped out smoothly.

I highly recommend Fulfillrite to any small business owner who is looking to scale.

Datsusara

Overall I'm happy with the service. It would be nice to see just slightly better integration with Shopify but I still wouldn't use any other fulfillment service at my level. I check all the options and this was by far the best for cost and flexibility.

When I have had issues they were worked out quickly, but usually using fulfillrite is a breeze. I wish I would have gone to order fulfillment earlier as it frees up about 1/2 my day :)

Litographs

Can't say enough good things about Fulfillrite. They've been accessible, helpful, and transparent, and the Shopify integration has worked flawlessly.

CHIEFS™

Great app and great service - you cannot go wrong with Fulfillrite! They have the ability scale with your business, but also have the resources in house to remain personable & accessible at all times. Integration with Shopify is extremely simple as well. Fulfillrite has saved me hours of time!

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next