Fulfillrite

Fulfillrite

by Fulfillrite

Ecommerce fulfillment made simple & easy

FOKUSYN

After several years of being with an Atlanta-based fulfillment company that required orders be sent in manually and would provide tracking information that I had to manually send to individual customers, I decided enough was enough. Enough waking up at 5 a.m. to have orders submitted by 9 a.m. so they would be sent on the same day. After some research, I found Fulfillrite, talked to Joe Brieger who answered all my questions, and told me about using Shopify and the fulfillment app integration. I wish I had found this years sooner. It works seamlessly in the background, just collects orders and sends them to fulfillment, then sends the tracking information back to my customers without my having to do ANYTHING. I've freed up a minimum of 6 hours in my day, I no longer have to wake up at 5:00 a.m., and I'm free to focus on the more creative aspects of my company, which has expanded business. Because of this app integration, I have more time in my work day, more free time with my family, more money from increased business, and the quality of service and customer care from Fulfillrite is unmatched. Over the past few months, I've had NO problems, NO screwed up orders, NO angry customers. If you're on the fence about this, just DO IT. I barely even need my computer for work anymore - with this app running in the background handling fulfillment, and the actual Shopify dashboard app on my iPhone, I can handle 90% of my daily task on my iPhone, from anywhere in the world that I can get reception or find Wifi. 5 Stars, 10/10, A++, if you need fulfillment services for your company, use Shopify with the Fulfillrite app integration. Best business decision I've ever made.

Nabee Socks

Fulfillrite is already a great company and the addition of this Shopify app takes their service to the next level. Now, almost everything in my business is automated, giving me more free time for marketing and enjoying life. I have been using this app for more than 2 months now and it has worked flawlessly. No more manually inputting all my orders everyday. Thank you Fulfillrite!

Kalyana Textiles

I have been working with Fulfillrite for the past several months, and I have been continuously impressed by all aspects of their service. The integration with Shopify is seamless and hassle free - with the click of a button my accounts were synched up. The dashboard is intuitive and easy to use, and the client service is outstanding.

Joe and his team have been responsive and helpful with answering questions, receiving my large shipments from overseas, and coming up with quick, creative solutions to any issues that arise. I am a new business owner and it is such a relief to know that my fulfillment is in the hands of a true partner so I can concentrate on growing the business. I would recommend Fulfillrite to anyone!

Nifty

It is no coincidence that Fulfillrite has such good reviews across the board on Shopify. The integration between Shopify and Fulfillrite works seamlessly allowing us to concentrate on our core business safe in the knowledge that our fulfillment is being handled to the highest degree of professionalism.

However, what really makes Fulfillrite worthy of a 5 star review is the exceptional customer service provided by Joe, Charlie and the rest of the team. Questions, concerns and problems are handled with patience, consideration and speed. I have absolutely no reservation in recommending the team and their service.

Mullet On The Go

Our business has been growing steadily and earlier this year we decided to look into external fulfillment services.

We initially decided on a large scale operation with warehouses all over the world. This quickly became a nightmare, horrible customer service, multiple shipping mistakes, high prices, etc. etc.

While looking for a change we came across fulfillrite and I reached out to Charlie. From that initial call until today everything has been smooth. Charlie has always been available to help with issues and explain everything in detail. In some ways other than losing a bunch of money I am glad that we went with a large company first, it has only solidified our decision to move to fulfillrite.

I would recommend this company to anyone out there looking for a fulfillment house with real people answering the phones, affordable prices, and a strong sense of customer service.

Leilani Bishop

Fulfillrite has made my life super easy. I can easily keep track of shipments and inventory and works super smoothly with Shopify The team is always there to answer question.

Spartan Naturals

I can not speak more highly of Fulfillrite. Combined with Shopify, they make running an online business impossibly easy by handling the tediousness of fulfilment so you can focus exclusively on your sales and customer service.

The Fulfillrite app integrates seamlessly with Shopify. My orders were always shipped quickly, anywhere in the world, with the most affordable rates I could find. I am a very satisfied customer, and recommend them to anyone.

justgipants.com - BJJ GI Pants

Fulfillrite is a wonderful service that has taken the biggest headache of my business out of my hands: Fulfillment. Not only does there app flawlessly integrate with my shopify account, their core fulfillment business is excellent. Fulfillrite automatically receives my orders from Shopify, processes the orders quickly, and ships them out all over the world at minimal cost and with no effort on my end. Overall, using Fulfillrite has been great!

Corter Leather & Cloth

While the Fulfillrite integrates seamlessly with Shopify, it is so much more than an app. Fulfillrite invited me to try their service when I didn't even know what a fulfillment center was. They taught me everything I needed to know about order fulfillment with extremely personal service. They're fast, affordable, and accessible. Most importantly, with fulfillment out of the way I am able to spend all of my time on the most important part of my business- the products themselves. Fulfillrite offers a level of organization and efficiency I could never have built in-house, I don't know how I ran my business without them!

Chivalry

Fulfillrite is a wonderful company to work with. The integration between Shopify and Fulfillrite is always seamless, and the staff at Fulfillrite are always willing to answer our questions and provide help when needed. Any time an order is placed through our shop, it is fulfilled within 1 business day by Fulfillrite. We really could not ask for anything more out of this app.