Fulfillrite

Fulfillrite

by Fulfillrite

Ecommerce fulfillment made simple & easy

Charitymagnets

A few months ago, I switched to Fulfillrite from Shipwire and could not be happier. Joe has been amazing to work with, answering all my questions quickly and pretty much holding my hand (figuratively) through the whole process. He even suggested that i recheck the weight of my products to save on shipping costs! How amazing is that? I love working with a company who cares about it's customers! Also, my customers have been very pleased too. They get their orders very quickly and so far there have been absolutely no problems. I should have made the switch a long time ago. Thanks!

Ronin Pro

I needed a place to handle my shipping as it was consuming too much time and was holding us back from expanding. I did research and only found about 3 fulfillment centers that integrate with eBay, Amazon & Shopify.

I have been working with Joe for the past 3 months and he has been very helpful and accommodating to our needs. I am happy to be using Fulfillrite services.

Godhatesgames

I'm an ex-Shipwire customer, we used them for 6 months. They started out great, my sales rep lured me in with personal attention and quick responses. Sure their prices were high, but their website was well put together and integrated easily with Shopify. Things ran relatively smoothly till they shipped out our first order. We had shipped them marketing inserts, they didn't include them with any of our first 500 orders. So I contacted customer support to fix the issue and they refused to fix it, they also stopped talking to me. So I emailed my old sales rep, he stopped reading my emails. So I guessed the CEO's email and told him how poorly I was treated. He never responded but someone did get back to me eventually. From there on it was nothing but a fight to fix any issue. Their customer service team is garbage.

All of this to say that Fulfillrite has been a breath of fresh air. Their website feels a little older in the graphic design department, but it works great. Their customer service is great. Joe spent time on the phone explaining the shipping process and even helped us by finding a new freight forwarding partner.

Ok so thats all cool, but what about pricing, compared to Shipwire, Fulfillrites prices are amazing. They work with you to find the best prices, packaging and speed for your product. I'll update this if they start screwing things up, but I really doubt they will. We're looking forward to having a great long term partner.

Zaca

We were looking at Shipwire for quite some time. I've had a friend use them having a bad experience, and then just reading the reviews really turned me off. So when I was ready to make the jump and get a 3rd party fulfillment going, I sought out other options just to see. I came across Fulfillrite on this Shopify apps center and the reviews looked really good. Although still a little concerned about the technology integration, backend and pricing, we went ahead and started. BTW...Joe is awesome to work with, helped with every step of the way to get started and made me feel very comfortable to actually go through with using them (which frankly is very easy too). Long story short, it's turned out awesome, even exceeding my expectations. Integration is seamless---their backend works great and lets us monitor and edit things on the fly and manage everything accordingly---customer service is superior, Joe is always extremely helpful---they actually cater to small business incredibly well, meaning you don't need a crazy amount of orders for it to work---pricing is very reasonable and it scales with volume---and they have perfect shipping options for lightweight products which we sell---in a lot of orders so far we've had not one problem. If you're on the fence I highly recommend them and encourage to make the jump too. Personally, I had a extensive trip to Mexico that pushed me to get the fulfillment finally started, but in hindsight I should of done it much earlier. I certainly see Fulfillrite as a long term partner for us.

Joepinella Com

The reviews here on Shopify were instrumental to my choosing Fulfillrite as my company's fulfillment service, and now I'm back writing one. Thanks to the Fulfillrite team for helping us through the setup and checking in to make sure it was all going well. Great service! Everything works flawlessly.

Koche Kova

After careful research of fulfilment centres, we decided to go for Fulfillrite because of it's great reputation. I can honestly say that all the reviews I read were true. This is hands down the best fulfilment centre I have had the pleasure of using and the service we get on the account is over and above anything one would expect from a shipping company. Special thanks to Joe and the team for the most incredible service and for always going above and beyond to help whenever we have any questions. I wish I could give them more than a 5 star rating because they certainly deserve it.

Liquid Co

Fulfillrite has been our best and proudest business decision this year.

Joe has been extremely helpful in answering all our questions and helping us get our shipping services set up exactly the way we needed it.

The automation with shipping that Fulfillrite provides has been a blessing for our business and provides us with an efficient and scalable solution as we grow.

We've tried two other fulfillment centers before switching over to Fulfillrite and would highly recommend them to all other stores.

Arduino Us Store

We were starting a new market in USA and Joe at Fullfillrite trusted us and let us sell from few pieces a day to a very high amount right now. That was a key in our success. The patience of the support team is incredible.
Their backend can be improved since it does not support mobile but from a Shopify point of view we never experienced a problem after thousands of orders.
It is simple, it is fast and the suport is just awesome.

Chibitronics

Easy to set up. Joe, our account rep, has been same day in response and has provided solutions for all our issues. Fulfillrite feels like they are part of your own team.

Code Quill

These guys are absolutely phenomenal. They made our fulfillment an absolute breeze. Joe @ Fulfillrite is so helpful, and they ALWAYS get back to me with answers to any and every question I had. We ran a successful Kickstarter campaign that results in a lot of orders that had to be shipped out immediately. Fulfillrite had no problem doing this, and had shipped everything perfectly and extremely fast. Very, very impressed.