Full Page Zoom

Full Page Zoom

by Code Black Belt

High quality full screen image zoom for high quality images

IMAL Store

I LIKE IT IT'S VERY USEFUL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS APP.
I LIKE IT IT'S VERY USEFUL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS APP.

SA boutique Shop

i love the app it is really simple to install and great for my page. I would recommend the product to anyone

The Barrington Garage

It's easy to install, reasonably priced, and provides a much superior photo-viewing experience than the basic Shopify template. Five stars!

Triple Mountain Model Horses

We run lots of apps and try lots more to give our customers lots of functionality. So when I say this was one of the fastest, easiest installs we've ever experienced, that means something! I clicked install, scanned through the settings, hit save, and it was immediately up and running perfectly on our site!

We sell collectibles, so customers want to inspect each item's condition in detail. This app allows them to do just that, with no "fluff" to get in the way or slow down loading times. Perfect. And the $2.99/month price tag? Also perfect. We don't mind compensating coders for their work, but will generally walk away from anything priced at over $5 because we have so many apps that they'd add up fast. This is exactly in the sweet spot, and I have no doubt the developers will get enough subscribers at this price to make more money than the high-priced ones that only attract a few customers because of their price. Well-done!

See it in action on www.TripleMountain.com

French Velvet

Amazing for customers to be able to see everything so clearly!! Took no installing, it was instant!! Recommend!

K&A Fabrics

I installed this app and it was the fastest app ever installed. I had a slight issue because I am using a different theme other than Shopify. They responded immediately and fixed the problem before I could get a cup of coffee. I am very impressed with the service and app :0).

Starke Gourmet Coffee & Merchandise

I can't believe how well this app works. Get a full page view with the blurriness. Just great clear photos. Starke Gourmet Coffee

Vintage Watch Specialist

I have just started using this app and for now it seems to do the job well.

We will see what its like after a few months.

I think that the monthly fee is too high though and there should be a one off fee to pay to be able to use the app and receive support for perhaps a three year period at which point there is then a renewal fee.

Dr Accessorize

Great app. Only the monthly fee is in my opinion too pricey. I do recommend this app for your Shopify store.

Burnish

Fantastic app, and great support! Works equally well on mobile and desktop. Very highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12