Full Page Zoom

Full Page Zoom

by Code Black Belt

High quality zoom for high quality images

Dividing Line Books

Not terribly useful. All images open to an absurdly large size, even with the "Do not show the zoomed image bigger than its original size" option turned on. Why isn't there an option to limit the zoomed image to the size of the screen?!?

Potential users should also know that there is no gallery feature — the app simply opens one single image to an oversized degree. In other words, you can't click an arrow to move to the next image in the product gallery.

Honestly I wouldn't pay a flat $2.99 fee for this — let alone $2.99 every month.

September 5, 2019

Hello, thanks for your feedback!

What you are describing looks like simply a misconfiguration. This can be solved in one minute from the app preferences page.

As you had the app installed for only 6 minutes, we could not check it and assist you. Please feel free to install it again and we will configure it for you.

You can see how the app is expected to work in our demo at https://stunning-landscapes.myshopify.com/products/tampa-skatepark

Craft Ontario Shop

So so easy to install and almost immediate results. No regrets or complaints so far - i recommend it.

bijoux-de-chasse.fr

Très bonne application, je suis très satisfait de cette version d'essai et pense sérieusement à prendre la version premium

Northbound Supply Co.

Great app, was really easy to setup and I love the fact that you can also zoom in on pictures without making it full screen.

Modern Mister

Worked great right out of the box. I do wish there was a clear way of zooming out on mobile, but clicking the image anywhere does the trick. Will wait to see how this impacts the user though.

Pepparberg

Incredibly easy to setup and configure. True plug and play, with awesome results. It also comes with human style pricing. Saved us a couple of hours of manual lightboxing work. Would be nice to be able to easily configure the product text css when zoomed in though. Otherwise a brilliant app. Great work!

Energy Peace Shop

Great app though I needed some help to make it work properly. That was due to me not knowing what I was doing. The app is excellent and the support is AMAZING!

IMAL Store

I LIKE IT IT'S VERY USEFUL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS APP.
I LIKE IT IT'S VERY USEFUL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS APP.

SA boutique Shop

i love the app it is really simple to install and great for my page. I would recommend the product to anyone

The Barrington Garage

It's easy to install, reasonably priced, and provides a much superior photo-viewing experience than the basic Shopify template. Five stars!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13