Full Page Zoom

Full Page Zoom

by Code Black Belt

High quality zoom for high quality images

bijoux-de-chasse.fr

Très bonne application, je suis très satisfait de cette version d'essai et pense sérieusement à prendre la version premium

Northbound Supply Co.

Great app, was really easy to setup and I love the fact that you can also zoom in on pictures without making it full screen.

Modern Mister

Worked great right out of the box. I do wish there was a clear way of zooming out on mobile, but clicking the image anywhere does the trick. Will wait to see how this impacts the user though.

Pepparberg

Incredibly easy to setup and configure. True plug and play, with awesome results. It also comes with human style pricing. Saved us a couple of hours of manual lightboxing work. Would be nice to be able to easily configure the product text css when zoomed in though. Otherwise a brilliant app. Great work!

Energy Peace Shop

Great app though I needed some help to make it work properly. That was due to me not knowing what I was doing. The app is excellent and the support is AMAZING!

IMAL Store

I LIKE IT IT'S VERY USEFUL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS APP.
I LIKE IT IT'S VERY USEFUL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS APP.

SA boutique Shop

i love the app it is really simple to install and great for my page. I would recommend the product to anyone

The Barrington Garage

It's easy to install, reasonably priced, and provides a much superior photo-viewing experience than the basic Shopify template. Five stars!

Triple Mountain Model Horses

We run lots of apps and try lots more to give our customers lots of functionality. So when I say this was one of the fastest, easiest installs we've ever experienced, that means something! I clicked install, scanned through the settings, hit save, and it was immediately up and running perfectly on our site!

We sell collectibles, so customers want to inspect each item's condition in detail. This app allows them to do just that, with no "fluff" to get in the way or slow down loading times. Perfect. And the $2.99/month price tag? Also perfect. We don't mind compensating coders for their work, but will generally walk away from anything priced at over $5 because we have so many apps that they'd add up fast. This is exactly in the sweet spot, and I have no doubt the developers will get enough subscribers at this price to make more money than the high-priced ones that only attract a few customers because of their price. Well-done!

See it in action on www.TripleMountain.com

French Velvet

Amazing for customers to be able to see everything so clearly!! Took no installing, it was instant!! Recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13