Full Page Zoom

High quality zoom for high quality images

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Jackler

Used this app to enhance zoom on mobile devices so my products could be displayed at a better quality to my customers. Didn't work at first but support was super helpful and essentially configured the entire app for me. Works wonders now.

Léa France®

I installed this app to get a better zoom function and it was so much better for my customers. I also had a temporary problem that was not related to this app but from other codes that shouldn't be in my store and Cesar at the support fixed the problem super quickly so I am very happy.

March 7, 2022

I have passed your kind comments to Cesar. :) We work hard to provide you with the best service, and getting such positive feedback motivates us to keep it up. Thanks so much!🙌

All the best,
The Support Team

Limited100

Sara, Ramon and César were enormously helpful. My visitors weren't liking the Magnifying Zoom app so they Incubate offered it and it works a treat. If you know a car enthusiast tell them to try it out on our website! Thanks again, Simon

January 6, 2022

Simon, thanks so much for these wonderful comments. It was our pleasure to help! We love to provide the best service we can, and getting such positive feedback means the world to us. Thanks so much!🙌 We'll be 24/7 for you. :)

Cheers,
The Support Team

Fine Arts Acryl Pouring Paintings

Wundervolle App die mir gut weitergeholfen hat! Sie erfüllt meine Anforderungen für meinen ersten Shop und das alles mit einem tollen Support im Hintergrund!

October 6, 2021

It's great to hear such nice comments about our app and support team. Thanks for trusting us and for this amazing review!🎉

Cheers,
The Incubate Team

Mount Alpha

An incredibly good app, I've been looking for a long time and does exactly what it's supposed to do.

Rutherford Photo Artistry

I really like how well this app serves our needs for our artwork website. We tried others, but this has worked the best. Plus, when modifications were needed to improve the use of their product for our website visitors, they made changes within 24 hours. Very impressed with the Customer Service and performance of the app. Highly recommend.

MUSANOVA Notenshop

Die App hilft mir sehr, um ein Bild komplett auf den Bildschirm zu zoomen, um Details haarscharf zu erkennen. Absolute Empfehlung!

Sober Hippo

I had a problem with only the first product photo being zoomable with this app, I contacted the support and they fixed it within 15 minutes. I am very satisfied so far as I'm still getting ready to launch my store, but I can say customer service is top notch....

myThaiShirt

Great app! I've ried several zoom apps but this app was by far the most customer friendly one. Very easy to use. Another importand poin was that it should be mobile friendly and don't collide with the theme. Other apps I've tried didn't match both criterieas. This app does it like a charm.

MMBeauty Boutique

Love it! Definitely keeping this app! One of the best zoom apps I have found. I would suggest this app to anyone who wants to impress their customers!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15