Cool Full Page Zoom , 154 reviews

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing product visibility on their stores, noting its ease of installation and compatibility with various themes. It's praised for its affordability, responsive customer support, and positive impact on sales. The app is beneficial for businesses selling intricate products, requiring no coding changes and offering customization options. It's seen as a valuable tool for boosting website functionality and professionalism.

September 29, 2016

Works great. Love it! www.lillicoco.com

Lillicoco
4 minutes using the app
May 27, 2016

I would like it, except when using mobile, and you have a live chat feature, to downsize the photos, your downsize button on bottom right interferes with the chat feature bubble and vice versa. I had a hard time downsizing it without either activating the chat or backing out of the listing completely. Having that button to size back down on the top right makes more sense.

The Frock Brokers
16 minutes using the app
StoreBricks replied March 28, 2019

[Note: the feature which allows developers to reply to reviews has only been available since March 2019, that's the reason for the late reply]

The enlarge icon, by default, is set to the bottom right hand-side of images. This is a popular placement because, intuitively, it is normally found on all common zooming functions.

A possible workaround would have been to either move the chat bubble or request that we move it using a custom code. Unfortunately, we did not receive any email requesting assistance for this and we would have been more than pleased to help find a solution.

Edited September 4, 2019

Not terribly useful. All images open to an absurdly large size, even with the "Do not show the zoomed image bigger than its original size" option turned on. Why isn't there an option to limit the zoomed image to the size of the screen?!?

Potential users should also know that there is no gallery feature — the app simply opens one single image to an oversized degree. In other words, you can't click an arrow to move to the next image in the product gallery.

Honestly I wouldn't pay a flat $2.99 fee for this — let alone $2.99 every month.

Dividing Line Books
6 minutes using the app
StoreBricks replied September 5, 2019

Hello, thanks for your feedback!

What you are describing looks like simply a misconfiguration. This can be solved in one minute from the app preferences page.

As you had the app installed for only 6 minutes, we could not check it and assist you. Please feel free to install it again and we will configure it for you.

You can see how the app is expected to work in our demo at https://stunning-landscapes.myshopify.com/products/tampa-skatepark

April 23, 2020

I really wanted a nice, user-friendly zoom function for my mobile site, and decided to try this to see if I liked it for both desktop and mobile. I'm so thrilled that I found this app, because it is PERFECT! so easy to use and had it going so quickly. The support team was FANTASTIC in responding to my emails quickly to make a slight adjustment for me (which I wasn't even sure was possible, but they took care of my customization!). I'm so pleased with this app, the support team, and how nicely my products are showcased with a slick zoom function. Thanks team!!!

Renegade Fitness Apparel