Full Page Zoom

Full Page Zoom

by Code Black Belt

High quality zoom for high quality images

Europabay

One of the best apps/tools out there. Made my site instantly a nicer photo viewing experience. Too easy to use and install! so cheap too. Well worth having. User interface is clean, crispy and easy to use.

Laptoppartsatp

Honestly the way Shopify displays images is very dull. This APP lets visitors see every detail or our products. For us that is extremely important because we sell Laptop Parts, keyboards, Adapters so visitors must validate that they are buying the correct part by looking at it. Superb APP. Well worth the $1.99 per month.

Closet Upgrade Official

Superb App. Highly recommend. Works very well on e-commerce websites. First class!!!

Bubbasworld

Such a simple yet effective addition. Good quality images are naturally required to get the most out of it. I fully recommend this app.

Anactofdogstore

A stellar app for creating a more sophisticated and stunning visual experience for your customers. It was installed instantly and has worked seamlessly. It makes a huge difference and puts your website in another league. You will love it!

Nw Rugs

Just a great app! Does exactly what it claims and the customer service was amazingly quick. Wrote a support ticket and within an hour it was responded to and my issues were solved! Good Stuff!

The Vanity Store

Works great and easy to install.

Thanks!!

Omni Gift Shop

FULL PAGE ZOOM - Another great app from Code Black Belt! It's great to see the intricate detail of the handcrafted gemstone jewelry I carry in my Shopify store. Of course it also works well when zooming in on all the other products I feature And if you have any issues or questions, the terrific support team will quickly step in to address them.

Underated

Great support & help from the team for installing and setting up the app for us.

Viktoriasimone

Nice app as long as you have large quality pictures.

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next