Full Page Zoom

Full Page Zoom

by Code Black Belt

High quality zoom for high quality images

Www Brightstore Co Uk

Full Page Zoom is a really good tool, and has enhanced our website functionality and I am sure it helps sales. We sell decorative lighting, some with quite a large price tag. Our customers want to look at the detail and quality before they order, and this tool really does help them make the right choice.

Safaryworld Camping Fisfing

Very effective app you can see really nice Images. thanks so much.

Dreamersanddrifters

Very happy with the Full Page Zoom, easy to install and effective.
Also received a great free SEO report after installing the app.
Great customer service.

Rock N Learn

Exactly what we were looking for. Behaves just as advertised with hassle free installation. Highly recommended!

Mexikiwi

We were looking for a way to better display our photos (we're using the Supply theme), and the Full Page Zoom app is perfect. Easy to use and works reliably. Very impressed.

Buckbuddy

Very easy to install,Zoom it does. Would recommend this app if you really need to get close-up shots.

Livelobikerental

These guys are great. Brilliant service levels, fast response times and went beyond my expectations in setting up some customisations for my site. The product works very well too and the price is right.

Coloraddicted Com

Super app !!!! It's the single most simple app to install but, at the same time, it's probably it's one of the most useful in terms of helping an eshop owner display his/her products as best as possible to customers. I can't recommend this high enough, especially given its nice price !!!

Designs For Patriots

I installed the app and for some reason it wasn't working as intended. I contacted Matt and within a day, everything was fixed. The support was fantastic!

This app is a MUST if you intend of making your product's pictures look fantastic. It's well worth the $1.99/month.

Cherry Hills Bridal

I asked my shopify site consultants if there was a way to ditch the roll-over "magnification" in my theme, and get a simple enlarged photo view, and they flat told me no. Then I found this app. It does exactly what I wanted. Enlarges the entire pic in a popup without having to scroll around the image to see details. The first app I ever considered paying for. You can see it on my site cherryhillsbridal.com - I highly recommend it.