Full Page Zoom

Full Page Zoom

by Code Black Belt

High quality zoom for high quality images

The Checkered Chickie II

I love this app! You can also scale it to do just enlargements (not full page), and that was exactly what I was looking for as I sell items that need magnification to see fine details. Wonderful app and good follow up customer service! Thanks so much.

Sennin Esko Jewelry

This is the best product image zoom app available for Shopify and its by far the most mobile-friendly. Customer support goes way above and beyond. Thanks so much!!! :D

Renegade Fitness Apparel

I really wanted a nice, user-friendly zoom function for my mobile site, and decided to try this to see if I liked it for both desktop and mobile. I'm so thrilled that I found this app, because it is PERFECT! so easy to use and had it going so quickly. The support team was FANTASTIC in responding to my emails quickly to make a slight adjustment for me (which I wasn't even sure was possible, but they took care of my customization!). I'm so pleased with this app, the support team, and how nicely my products are showcased with a slick zoom function. Thanks team!!!

Mollys Hanger

Considering most of our products are white clothing with lots of details (lace, sequins, pearls, etc.), it is really important that our customers can zoom in to see the details. This app was effortless to install and worked right away - works amazing - especially on our high quality images! Manufacturer doesn't really provide high quality images, but that is not the apps fault... :) www.MollysHanger.com

MiniMe Preloved - Baby and Children's Clothing

We were looking for a solution to show full size images in mobile and tried this app, but unfortunately couldn't get the mobile zoom show images larger than the screen size in Simple theme. Tested with multiple devices and settings.

February 12, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for installing our app. Unfortunately, we have no way of checking the issue you mention because you uninstalled the app before posting this review and you never contacted us before.

Our support team is always ready to help so, in case you install the app again, just drop us an email, we are sure we can configure the app correctly in just a few minutes.

We have also prepared a demo of the app with your theme 'Simple' so you can see how it is supposed to work, please find it at https://full-page-zoom-simple-theme-demo.myshopify.com/products/starry-night-vincent-van-gogh

Katie Miranda

Very useful app if you want people to be able to see big, beautiful pics of your products. It was very easy to install and configure.

Dividing Line Books

Not terribly useful. All images open to an absurdly large size, even with the "Do not show the zoomed image bigger than its original size" option turned on. Why isn't there an option to limit the zoomed image to the size of the screen?!?

Potential users should also know that there is no gallery feature — the app simply opens one single image to an oversized degree. In other words, you can't click an arrow to move to the next image in the product gallery.

Honestly I wouldn't pay a flat $2.99 fee for this — let alone $2.99 every month.

September 5, 2019

Hello, thanks for your feedback!

What you are describing looks like simply a misconfiguration. This can be solved in one minute from the app preferences page.

As you had the app installed for only 6 minutes, we could not check it and assist you. Please feel free to install it again and we will configure it for you.

You can see how the app is expected to work in our demo at https://stunning-landscapes.myshopify.com/products/tampa-skatepark

Craft Ontario Shop

So so easy to install and almost immediate results. No regrets or complaints so far - i recommend it.

bijoux-de-chasse.fr

Très bonne application, je suis très satisfait de cette version d'essai et pense sérieusement à prendre la version premium

Northbound Supply Co.

Great app, was really easy to setup and I love the fact that you can also zoom in on pictures without making it full screen.