Full Page Zoom

Full Page Zoom

by Code Black Belt

High quality zoom for high quality images

Speedy Electrical

Great little app this one! Does exactly what it says it does.

Thehomeandgardenstore

A good app. We are very happy with it so far.

Robinson Street Books

seems it will help our customers check over our rare items closer

Kingstontechnology

Developers are super helpful. Great app!

Vive Enlinea

Works perfectly in my store needs, i'll be using it so much!

Sound Bound

Overall great app. Gives deep zooming for those smaller details of a product.
I guarantee happier customers, its an extra feature for your store, what can go wrong.

Kindle Cup

Will glad to pay monthly for this apps. Just a suggestion, need to have a large resolution product image to make this apps works good, cause when zooming the product from one of the option (from admin page), the product image will goes fullscreen. But when your product image isn't that large, don't choose option for zoomed full screen. Overall Great apps, Recommended and 5 stars!

True African Art Com

Update: With changes to my theme that disrupted the Full Page Zoom app in some areas of my site, the staff fulfilled my request to fix it quickly and friendly. If you are looking for an app with top notch support, this is it.

Original review: The team behind this app work quickly to customize it to your site and understand the customer's needs and how to fulfill them.

The app itself is also very nice.

Would be nicer if it could switch to the next image with an arrow button rather than having to click each product image.

Fast And Friendly Products

While the free Supply theme does have a built-in image magnifier that works well, we were looking for a way to allow shoppers to view our images in all their glory.

We found the Full Page Zoom app by Code Black Belt and we love it!

It took seconds to install, the default configuration options are fine, we didn't need to make any theme / coding changes (which doesn't faze us, but it's still better not to have to delve into the theme code), and it works like a dream.

And best of all, it makes our images look stunning!

Don't let the low price fool you - if your Shopify theme does not display your product images in a way that truly shows them off at their best, this is a great value app that does exactly what it says, and we highly recommend it.

Falcon Kydexcreations

Awesome app, had a special request for my color chart, woke up and it was done. Top notch service, I highly recommend.