Full Page Zoom

Full Page Zoom

by Code Black Belt

High quality zoom for high quality images

Posh Baby Teen

Worth every penny.... now with mobile usage higher than ever, this app helps the consumer with a better visuals

Miracleherb

Helped my website get a more professional look since now clients can zoom in to products and see the details. I also like that you can select the zoom size. I wanted a zoom but didn't want too big of a zoom and was able to select that the image not get bigger than the original file size. Perfect for my needs.

Merchandise Clearance

Absolutely sensational. Works perfectly and was just what I was looking for to enhance my website. Highly recommended

Shane Todd Gifts Uk

Love it, Just what we was looking for to improve our theme :-)

Mandel Premium Apparel

I installed and also wanted a few modifications done. These guys are SUPER responsive and helped me with my request within MINUTES.

Trust me, get this app for your own zoom function. It is different from lens and miles better because you get to see the zoomed FULL image clearly.

Keep it up guys - amazing work.

Wardrobe Bunkbed Sofa

Just greatest app in entire app store for shopify. So simple and extremely helpful. :D

Lamporia Com

Full Page Zoom app is a true depiction of 1000's words contained in a picture phrase!

Paul Shampine

This app has TRANSFORMED my website. Thank you. Best regards, Paul Shampine, Artganically

Core Medical Equipment

If you're not using this app, you're losing sales. Support is phenomenal. Get it now!

Show Your Wild Side

This app works really great. People can see what they're buying