Full Page Zoom

Full Page Zoom

by Code Black Belt

High quality zoom for high quality images

Mackeene

Cool Zoom.
God SAV.
Works on my complicated theme !

I recommend.

Thislearning

5-Star App & Team

THESE. GUYS. ROCK.

Seriously, great app AND awesome service.

We recently switched from the MINIMAL theme, which had native lightbox features, to DEBUTE, which unfortunately did not have lightbox features built-in.

I spent hours researching a light box app or JS kit to replace what we had natively in the MINIMAL theme. They were all either very technical or did not produce the effect we needed.

I came across this app by accident, and so glad we did because it's saved me many more hours PLUS the full image zoom (including left-right panning :) is great on mobile.

Their team is great as well – Mike at Code Black Belt was super responsive, helpful, and accurate.

For others looking for lightbox functionality – I don't know if it's technically called a lightbox, but for us it does all the same functionality and so much easier to use than the others we've seen.

Aprils Apparel

I absolutely love this App!!! My products look so much better now that my clients can zoom in. Thanks for offering such a GREAT service at an affordable cost

April

Gorgeouslookgirls

Really good App that helps a lot!

Bohemianloverunway Com Au

Hi Thankyou for your your app its proving to be very helpful and was very quick and easy to install im yet to research the other features your app offers but thankyou maybe you can help me with that kind regards

Yellow Rose Treasures

excellant app i highly recomend it

Modern Quests

Easy to use tool. Zooms well for all images and has simple configurations. Sometimes slow in loading the first image based on internet speeds.

United Scentdom Of Perfumes

Wonderful app and wonderful developer. There was a compatibility issue with another app, but the developer was quick in providing a solution. This is the best zooming app hands down! Much better than all other zooming apps that use LENSES and crappy techniques. This app is the most practical and useful. It works like magic. I highly recommend it :)

Little Miss Tennis

Amazing app! Installed in 30 seconds. Customers shopping our website now can see close up magnified images, excellent tool!

Shopescope Com

Usually I don't bother to give reviews , but after installing i am so impressed and my site looks totally different and also makes a huge difference the way customers look at our products and definitely helps in more sales revenue on our website in fact in our view it would definitely help all websites if they are selling any products online, its a must have App for all e-commerce stores, we highly appreciate the team of Full Page Zoom for creating this wonderful App, It works Amazing