Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty program with store credit, giveaways, points & badges

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

EnviroFootPrint

Time spent using app 1 day

Customer Service is outstanding A++. This app is SO UNIQUE. There is really none like it. They keep improving their widgets adding new features. Its really good to see an app that builds on itself and constantly improves. Most apps stay stagnant, they get infrequent updates or just patch bugs. Having an app that you pay for monthly + rely on to retain customers such as this, that also gets better with age cant be understated. 10/10. Best app I have ever seen hands down. You just have to install it and try it for yourself. You wont regret it.

Petriotics

Location Lebanon

We loved this app and the possibilities you can do to gamify the shopping experience, price is very reasonable versus other loyalty services and it's feature-rich. Above all, customer service reps are quick to respond and eager to help you launch your loyalty program. Much recommended!

June 13, 2022

Thank you Nader for taking the time to elaborate on why you like Gameball! We are pleased to serve awesome customers like you :)

Cara Cashmere

Location Australia

I recently switched to Gameball from another loyalty app to get better functionality at a good price and I am totally blown away. There are so many ways to customise my program, it's easy to get caught up tweaking settings. I can't wait to deep-dive into segmented campaigns.

June 12, 2022

We are thrilled to hear that :)
Thank you very much for your warm support, and we can't wait to turbocharge your business performance with Gameball.

When Stars Align Studio

Location Singapore

Very effective customer service, clean layout, very well thought out and streamlined process! Hope for more improvements along the way!

June 12, 2022

Always a pleasure to serve you! Thank you so much, Noel.

TXAG Store

Habiba was very knowledgeable and answered all of my concerns about the app. We are still working on some things for our initial rollout of the app, but as long as it works with our SHOPIFY POS I feel the app should help boost our future sales and customer retention.

June 12, 2022

We hope we continue to exceed your expectations and cater to your needs. Thank you so much for your support!

ColorSoul Creationz

I love this app! It is easy to use, and customizable. The staff is extremely helpful and they keep improving the features. You really can't ask for more!

June 12, 2022

We are thrilled to hear that!
Thank you very much.

Golden-shop

Location France

Very customizable, and support is very helpful and take all the time to solve your problems ! I strongly recommend it :)

June 12, 2022

Thanks a bunch for your kind words, means a lot!

Jag35

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great platform, service is very good, very responsive. Really helps with increasing customer engagement and boosting sales.

June 12, 2022

We strive to help customers increase their engagement levels and boost sales so hearing that really did make our day!
Thank you so much.

Pink Haley

Time spent using app 1 day

Very happy with the instruction. Very helpful! Highly recommend for all shopify users. To increase engagement rate and sales.

June 12, 2022

This means the world to us. Happy to have you, Alice :)

Leto Collection

Habiba did a great job onboarding! looking forward to seeing what this app can do. I recommend this app to add fun to your store.

June 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind support! Our pleasure :)