Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty program with store credit, giveaways, points & badges

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

dalycescookies

I am trying to create a rewards program for my customers. I have tried a few different options on the shopify app store and I found Gameball to be the best in terms of UI and user experience. Although, the app is not 100% perfect for my needs, the development team and customer support (particularly Habiba) have been responsive and extremely quick to work to resolve any issues I am having. And have been very open to listening to feature requests for things that would improve my experience. A strong part of why I plan to stay using Gameball for my rewards program is their support team. A quick summary of my experience of how the app works. Overall you have players with accounts and you can reward them with points for doing different things such as signing up or placing an order. Customers can trade in their points for things, such as coupons or free products, on your store. And you can also provide your customers different levels to achieve based on points or money spent which unlock specific things you setup for them to cash in their points on.

June 12, 2022

It's not every day that we find customers willing to invest their time in writing an elaborative review about their service. Thanks a bunch for your kind support, it means the world to us!

Beauty 911

Location Egypt

Super effective application that helps me to retain my customers. Also I was glad to work with Habiba, one of the gameball team, such a helpful and patient person who explain everything and moves with me step by step and helps me to understand the application and to implement my project ideas through gameball.

Lightwave

Found this app after reviewing multiple apps for our rewards portal. Great service, Habiba was great on our set up call ! Lots of flexibility in this system.

June 12, 2022

We are so proud we made it :)
It's absolutely our pleasure to have you, and thank you so much!

Moomoo's EG

Time spent using app 42 minutes

Great customer success team. Super helpful and available for support when needed. The team thoroughly walks you through onboarding and features of app

May 15, 2022

It's a pleasure to have you, Moustafa!
We are always happy to help, thank you for your kind support :)

The Veteran Marketplace

Time spent using app About 19 hours

This app is awesome and the support is really good. It let me jump in right away to start customizing the experience and it also scheduled an onboarding Zoom call for me the next day. I learned a lot from Habiba during our chat and am really looking forward to rolling out our new loyalty program!

May 15, 2022

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback, it means a lot to us!
We are extremely excited about our collaboration and hope you feel the same :)

Picadeau

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app made an incredible job in creating loyal customers, it expanded the sales and helped my bussiness grow overall !! It has many features that I definitely recommend!!

May 15, 2022

This means the world to us!
Thank you so much for making our day.

Venture Drive Coffee

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

Superb introduction by Habiba from the team. Intriguing features and looks sleek and everything is customisable!

May 15, 2022

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. It's much appreciated!

Sevilla Fragrances

Location Egypt

Great user interface, best value for money specially when you run a retention based business and very helpful & dedicated support. Habiba (Customer success @ Gameball) and the entire support team are very responsive & supportive when it comes to troubleshooting internal issues regarding app. Big thanks for Gameball for their amazing solution. :)

May 15, 2022

It's not every day that we get such detailed feedback from customers. We are beyond grateful for that, and your kind support :)

The Diva Shop Nigeria

Location Nigeria

It is a great loyalty program with instant support from Customer Success Team!! Keep up the good work

May 15, 2022

Thank you so much! Your review is much appreciated :)

MY TEE USA

This app allows me to perfectly get customers back in to my store! Cha-Ching! Habiba was incredibly helpful and a wealth of knowledge!

May 9, 2022

We are so excited to help you turbocharge your acquisition and retention rates :)
Your feedback is much appreciated, thank you!